NOLA M&G

Hello Beautiful people of Ms,

It's time for another Meet and Greet in NOLA! This one will be held March 21st from 3:00pm til 7:00...ish. If anyone is interested, send a PM with references included. Ladies, if I don't already know you, send a pm with links to reviews or a message on p411!

It's always great to put names with faces. Hope to see you there!
Hmmm, all depends on whether or not I'll be in the area - lots of travels coming up...sigh. I'll work on my schedule and let PM you once I'm sure. I've not been to a M&G in NOLA and would like to visit with you fine folks.

JaG
Come on yall "coastal" peoples............let's party "Big easy" style!!!!!

{JAG--been missing ya!}
Ugh!! I want to go!!! I'll have to work magic in order to make it happen though. I won't drink if I'm driving home, and I won't go unless I can actually let loose and have a little fun, so the only sensible thing to do is stay in the area.. Going to be tough with schooling, but damn it I need to party!!
It's always great to put names with faces. Originally Posted by heidilynnla
Behind closed doors, most certainly! In a public place.... not so much.

Cheers,

bcg (socially avoidant)
Well, Let's address the 500 lbs Gorilla in the room...

Security!

Many are concerned about a certain individual who has been BANNED a number of times under different User IDs.

She may still be among us...

Even NOW!

Many of us remember the request for physical descriptions of attendees by an unscrupulous female provider/ former member in the past.

Please enlighten us as to how you are planning to ensure that undesirables will not ascertain the location of the planned M&G.

A PM to me or others with the same concern should be sufficient to quell the rising self-survival paranoia.

Be Careful & Enjoy

Biomed1
Not to worry Biomed. I understand that the community's safety is in my hands and I am taking the screening seriously.
Come on Biomed, be my date?
Mina on your right arm and me on the left, you will be safe!
Mina,

You know it's difficult to refuse the offer of having you on my arm.

The quandary now rises as to who would vouch for me?

Would I be judged worthy of entering and mingling with such an august group?

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
Oh I would vouche for u but u know Heidi knows u already, so shall I get our invite
If I am found to be worthy, Please do!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
If I am found to be worthy!

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1 Originally Posted by biomed1
This seems familiar to me, almost like a bright light.......