tom slick- bad review response

I apologize u didn't have a good experience w/ me. However, it was nice to meet u and i appreciate u being honest in ur review.

Im sry this was ur experience but could have just been a case of missed connection or bad timing ect.

However, i don't think its fair for the ppl commenting on the review to judge me by this one review instead of weighing out my good reviews to this one.

As far as my breasts r concerned; I have a child and i just don't think i am old enough yet to get a breasts lift. I don't like my stretch marks either but that comes w/ having children.

All in all; thank u for coming over and spending time w/ me. If u decide to see me again i will try my best to make it worth it!
However, i don't think its fair for the ppl commenting on the review to judge me by this one review instead of weighing out my good reviews to this one. Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
The commenters on your review by Tom are not judging you or saying anything bad about you. They are simply displaying empathy.

Well... Maybe Bill had something negative to say about you, but that may just be because he dealt with you directly.
Empathy?
And no haven't seen bill.
Empathy? Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
Empathy: It is the capacity to recognize emotions that are being experienced by another sentient being.
It just kinda sucks. Yes my breasts are not perfect thats what comes w havin kids.

As far as high millage, I thought that always referred to ppl who drank and did drugs that made them look older. Im only 24.
It just kinda sucks. Yes my breasts are not perfect thats what comes w havin kids.

As far as high millage, I thought that always referred to ppl who drank and did drugs that made them look older. Im only 24. Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
I know that it is painful to receive harsh criticism from one reviewer, and I understand that you have a reputation to uphold, but that is just his opinion. Other reviews are positive. All that you can do is just be polite to the next fellow that comes along (so long as he is not a jerk of course).
I apologize u didn't have a good experience w/ me. However, it was nice to meet u and i appreciate u being honest in ur review.

Im sry this was ur experience but could have just been a case of missed connection or bad timing ect.

However, i don't think its fair for the ppl commenting on the review to judge me by this one review instead of weighing out my good reviews to this one.

As far as my breasts r concerned; I have a child and i just don't think i am old enough yet to get a breasts lift. I don't like my stretch marks either but that comes w/ having children.

All in all; thank u for coming over and spending time w/ me. If u decide to see me again i will try my best to make it worth it! Originally Posted by Ashleygirl
Kudos to you Ashley, for the way you've handled this. You apologized for the experience & offered a brief explaination. Furthermore, even though the review wasn't in your favor, you still thanked him for his honesty and didn't go off on some wild rant about the guy. That says a lot about you in my book.
Kudos to you Ashley, for the way you've handled this. You apologized for the experience & offered a brief explaination. Furthermore, even though the review wasn't in your favor, you still thanked him for his honesty and didn't go off on some wild rant about the guy. That says a lot about you in my book. Originally Posted by mwsatx
I couldn't agree more with you.
Oops! As far as my remark on the review, I apologize. I will respond to the review.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-26-2013, 10:59 PM
Criticism need not be harsh in order to be constructive and helpful.
I've seen Ashleygirl when I lived in the PNW. Real cool chic and loads of fun. Might've been a misconnection.
Unfortunately, people can be harsh sometimes. It sucks, but it comes with the territory. Im not sure what went on, since I can't see, but from reading the part where he describes your "saggy boobs" and "stretch marks on them" that probably could have been said a little nicer. I mean, it's out for all to see! Geez! But, everyone is entitled to an opinion. It sucks to be on this end of it where we get scrutinized for every detail as if the other person were the epitome of perfection. But we don't complain, even when we don't like the client. We smile and act polite (for the most part) and try to move on. Afterall, there are some great guys on here too. Don't worry about your body, there is someone here for everyone. Just try to be optimistic that the next one will be better for you. If you are nice to your clients, they will be nice to you too. Hope that helps girlie! Keep your chin up!
Thank u for the responses
Well done Ashley, just the way you handled this situation makes me want to see you. You should change your username to "classygirl"