Ghosted and left hanging by Pixie P

Been wanting to see Pixie P for months, but work and other life things always seemed to get in the way so i was very excited to see her ad yesterday and finally having time to make it happen. Txt her and communication was on point and reply was quick. Agreed on 12 noon today and all was set. So far so good.
Txt this morning to confirm that we were still on.... no reply. Figured it was still early so i didnt worry about it. I have a 45 min drive from east TX so i left at 11 so that i'd be in the area i assumed she'd be in. Txt again about1115 to check... but still no answer. Got to the area around 1145 and hung out til 12.... still no reply. Not wanting to give up just yet i drive over to pines rd and made a home depot trip while waiting. At 1 pm i gave up and headed back home. At time of this i still havent heard anything and probably wont either. Sucks when i was really looking forward to experiencing some pixie magic.
Anyhow.... just another waste of time

Ok....rant over.
That sounds very unlike her, shes very punctual. Sorry to hear that you went through that. I’d reach out to her later and see if you can at least get a future discount for the trouble you went through. She’s done that for me even though miscommunication was on both sides back in the past.
Highly unusual for her! Hope nothing happened to her.
Tried reaching out again around 5 to see what happened or if theres a chance to reschedule, but havent got a response yet. So i guess we'll see.
She’s posting again today.
I would keep reaching out. Her comms are bit tough at times but but will get back to you and make it up to you��
  • Tim_C
  • 05-02-2024, 09:56 AM
Where does she post?
Update... i have been in cantact with her and i have got an appology for missing our session, but i still havent got any response for my request to try for a new session. Hopefully something will work out.... just have to wait and see
FInally got to meet Pixie P today and all is good. Review to come later when i have more time to write one