UTR Massage Places

Can anyone PM me some under the radar, non-Asian massage spots? I know of ambiance spa that’s about it. Thanks!!
+1
wouldn't mind some of this info either. Used to be plenty of spots and plenty of ads, but both dissapearing makes the hunt all the more difficult
Same. Info would be helpful thx
If anyone cares to share message me as well . Never heard of such a thing .
+1… always looking. I’ve mostly lost interest in AMPs because it’s the same thing over and over. Would love a different challenge (really would like lite draping with some tease and only progressing to L1+ after a few visits…)
My advice to all of you, spend some time and money.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to share an UTR that they have cultivated so the masses will go there and screw things up.
My advice to all of you, spend some time and money.

Nobody, and I mean nobody is going to share an UTR that they have cultivated so the masses will go there and screw things up. Originally Posted by ringlingroad
I have to agree with this. If you spend some money or write reviews you can have Premium access which will get you better intel. I myself am hesitant to give out intel to people who do not contribute to the forum with $$ or reviews.
I have to agree with this. If you spend some money or write reviews you can have Premium access which will get you better intel. I myself am hesitant to give out intel to people who do not contribute to the forum with $$ or reviews. Originally Posted by Guitarzan76
I’ve contributed and reviewed plenty… and not asking for a public sharing of Intel… PM is fine!