Suggestions for a movie theater

I don't go to the movie theater anymore so I need help with picking out one that has the least chance of having interruptions and people that don't know how to act in public, and all that.

Going to see Hot Tub Time Machine.

I know that anytime you go there is a chance, but looking for recommendations on theaters that seem to have this happen less frequently.

I am far from a snob, I don't like being in theaters, for the most part.
Omg man that movie is terrible I saw it yesterday I left 3/4s through
The Look Theatre in Addison. They have recliners and sofas. Very nice and comfy. Not a lot of people there. Love that place.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-21-2015, 07:36 PM
Alamo Drafthouse on Belt Line and 75... Or Ipic in Fairview off 75 and Stacy rd.
  • MRMR
  • 02-22-2015, 03:58 PM
Look in Addison is great place

Cold drinks and descent food as well.
I hear the Lido is good.
Alamo Drafthouse on Belt Line and 75... Or Ipic in Fairview off 75 and Stacy rd. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I second Alamo. I haven't been to the one in Richardson yet, but I used to go to Alamo a lot in Austin and they have a low tolerance for people who ruin the movie for others (talking, cellphone usage, etc).
For future consideration... they are building a new drive-in theatre in Lewisville off Business 121.
Thanks for all the suggestions!
Movie tavern is nice. Because of the tables, less people and spread farther apart..
Second iPic. That place is really nice. Extra $ for upgrading seats totally worth it if you want a top shelf experience.
Alamo Drafthouse on Belt Line and 75... Or Ipic in Fairview off 75 and Stacy rd. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Is that really your nipple?? Beee-eautiful. ..

Valley View...only 4 dollars and never crowded. Crowd well behaved