Threads Disappearing In The Middle of Me Responding

Has happened a few times recently.

I will hit enter to post my response on a thread, then get to the page that says, "Victoria of Houston, you do not have permission to access this page."

Go back to look for the thread, and it is gone.

Is it because the thread was deleted?
More likely moved to a non-accessible section of the board, thus, no longer available to us (and the message you received).
Ignoring that posters can edit their post for a bit of time, the board admin, or da mods, have higher access rights, so they can do whatever, pursuant to the policies that the Benevolent Ruler has given them. For any bulletin board, as well as any network system, there are usually multiple types of access rights.
Victoria, I checked your recent posts...are you talking about the "Influx of horny women in Houston..." thread?
Nope, someone posted a thread with a link in it to a news story (in Houston Co-Ed). Something about an 84 year old guy getting tied up by 17 year old twins. I was responding and then that screen came up, and then thread was gone out of co-ed. Happened recently as well with another thread in co-ed (can't remember which one).
Nope, someone posted a thread with a link in it to a news story (in Houston Co-Ed). Something about an 84 year old guy getting tied up by 17 year old twins. I was responding and then that screen came up, and then thread was gone out of co-ed. Happened recently as well with another thread in co-ed (can't remember which one). Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
And there you have it...any "underage threads, comments, discussions, etc" will always be immediately removed and out of public view

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
Huh, that's funny. I thought 17 was the legal age in NY (where the story took place) and technically it is here too. I guess the board just doesn't want to mess with such things at any distance?
Legal in NY & TX...not "legal" or allowed here on Eccie
I can understand the board's stance on that kinda stuff.

So musta been the same with t'other thread, it got deleted for whatever reasons before I could respond.

Thanks for clearing that up!!!
Your Welcome...
  • 11-29-2014, 09:04 PM
Any thread that a mod or admin suspects that doesn't need to be in the 'public' view can be moved to a 'mods' only section. There they can discuss what needs to be done with the thread and/or the OP.

...just my 2 cents worth from prior mod experiance...
Correct....but most, if not all of those are moved back to the original forum
  • 11-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Sometimes the threads are moved to the 'mods' section until someone has the time to edit out phone numbers and other RW info.

Mods are not paid to be a mod.