The way I move

The wAy I do things Extra Denteley precisely Condron effects to help with the members is what I do,only certain people will experience this wisdom I share in life &threw P’M”s.the ones that Despise me is cool too because they know no better& it’s flattering,North ,North
Bragging about wisdom and misspelling words in the same post. Epic!
Bragging about wisdom and misspelling words in the same post. Epic! Originally Posted by Mrstyles4405
Mr styles mission accomplished on my end ,I thrive off the negativity& every word is correct in my Language good day son
Bragging about wisdom and misspelling words in the same post. Epic! Originally Posted by Mrstyles4405
I believe he's speaking OSDese

• Lepak
  • 11-06-2019, 05:27 PM
Lpc is "so" smart he could be a democratic politician!
Lpc is "so" smart he could be a democratic politician! Originally Posted by Lepak
I’m Capable of during anything I put my mind too college degree exceptional
Pauli’s rock star&offshore drilling good luck a 11 th grade education is not ok
Offshore drilling thanks for your racial Implications smh u men don’t know me in real life but get a life lol I piss a lot of men offf#envy&jeslousy I love it blessings to all
Pauli’s rock star&offshore drilling good luck a 11 th grade education is not ok
I believe he's speaking OSDese

Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
Over a person you don’t even know is crazy,just think about that ,we all can do better nobody’s perfect
&by the way thanks for the input on my thread as the great Easy-E used to say bad Publicity is just as good as good publicity,easy duzz it North North it’s levels to this Chicanery