The Ministry of Tuth is open for business

Disturbing Link Between DHS and The Domestic War On MAGA

In a move that is Orwellian even by the current year’s dystopian standards, Biden’s Department of Homeland Security on Monday issued a heightened terrorist threat assessment centered around “online misinformation:”

The United States remains in a heightened threat environment fueled by several factors, including an online environment filled with false or misleading narratives and conspiracy theories, and other forms of mis- dis- and mal-information (MDM) introduced and/or amplified by foreign and domestic threat actors. [DHS]

That’s right, folks, the Ministry of Truth is officially here, under the auspices of the government’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency:

CISA’s Mis-, Dis-, and Malinformation (MDM) team is charged with building national resilience to mis-, dis-, and malinformation and foreign influence activities. Through these efforts, CISA helps the American people understand the scope and scale of MDM activities targeting elections and critical infrastructure, and enables them to take actions to mitigate associated risks. The MDM team was formerly known as the Countering Foreign Influence Task Force (CFITF)...

As a reminder, they have had components of this in the works for the last two decades at various levels and were really able to test drive them thoroughly on the covid as I posted previously at:

Three new words for Tiny-minds to learn: infodemiology, infoveillance and infodemic

If you dig into those three words, you will learn that they go as far back as 2002. In other words, they have been formulating, i.e. crafting, messaging for nearly two decades on how to manipulate Tiny-minds. Appears it's rather easy at that...
The link mentioned is revolver.news
Consider the source

Trump praises right-wing site that helped to seed the conspiracy theory that the FBI is to blame for the Capitol riot

In a statement Sunday, Trump praised Revolver News, which has for months been pushing the conspiracy theory. It is run by Darren Beattie, who worked as a speechwriter in his administration.

trumptard bs seems like it will never stop. So far the Trumpites have blamed the FBI, Pelosi, etc. etc. for the January 6 US Capitol riot......anybody but themselves.
Sorry, I started this thread after I had posted the below. It's a better fit for this thread. I think it's still legal to hijack my own thread. Never got a clear ruling on that though

============================== ============================== ===

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny
...‘Full blown’ pandemic phase of Covid nearly over in US, declares Anthony Fauci
Biden’s top medical adviser says Americans will soon make ‘own decisions’ on dealing with virus

Interesting the word choices "they", aka TPTB, are pivoting to; Talking about "giving" you back your freedom to make your 'own decisions'. Balderdash. Just a ploy to bolster the mid-term viability, which is all this tactic is about. Don't fall for it.

Why do you think "they" had to spend almost two solid years of canceling history, by way of removing statues and polluting minds with CRT, 1619 Project, etc. - then follow it up with two solid years of "lockdown" madness and economy crushing by way of an engineered bio-weapon? It was a whip-saw of Mass Formation, aka disorientation. Up is Down, Left is Right, Good is Evil etc., etc., etc.

"They" had invested tons of effort to con(vince) people that rioting and burning down police stations and occupying cites were "mostly peaceful" protests, with assault and larceny mixed in for good measure and leveraged the bio-weapon to comprehensively (and illegally) corrupt the voting processes before "they" then had to pivot wildly to con(vince) the masses that J6 was an armed insurrection.

So the question that rattles around, mostly unnoticed/unstated is: If "they" are willing to go to the mat with such impunity and total disregard for us, aka We The People, what are "we" gonna do about it? Sorry, it's a sucky equation to calculate, I get that.

Now, and make no mistake about it either, if the masses fall for this benevolent dictatorial acquiescing shtick and not do enough to inflict maximum pain upon "them" through peaceful voting means and "they" survive and/or prevail in the midterms - they will unleash total hell on earth - IMHO, the net result of which is freedom will be extinguish and the America experiment will be over. Basically, we got one shot to blow on the peaceful option..

For way of reminder, this is how freedom works - you take it, by any means necessary. (Interesting that the Antifa(gs) chose to use that "any means necessary" part though)

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Reset your compass to True North (up above for the directionaly challenged, aka atheists) and invest wisely and heavily in voting "them" the hell out of power in the mid-term. But keep your boots and axes handy for a wild-ass romp into 2024. Remember, they are very scared that "they" may have over played their hand, so scared that "they" are willing to let us think (lie to us) that they are giving us back our freedom. Let's take it back instead, while we still can.
Consider the source

trumptard bs seems like it will never stop. So far the Trumpites have blamed the FBI, Pelosi, etc. etc. for the January 6 US Capitol riot......anybody but themselves. Originally Posted by VitaMan

Because personal responsibility is only for other people. Not them. They're "special" or "touched" as my granny used to say about the rock eating kid set away from everyone else at the baking contest.

This is what happens when the rock eaters grow up and and get access to the internet.
Sorry, I started this thread after I had posted the below. It's a better fit for this thread. I think it's still legal to hijack my own thread. Never got a clear ruling on that though

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

Reset your compass to True North (up above for the directionaly challenged, aka atheists) and invest wisely and heavily in voting "them" the hell out of power in the mid-term. But keep your boots and axes handy for a wild-ass romp into 2024. Remember, they are very scared that "they" may have over played their hand, so scared that "they" are willing to let us think (lie to us) that they are giving us back our freedom. Let's take it back instead, while we still can. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

It's always amusing to watch the right give themselves a chubby by posting memes about how bad-ass they think they are, and line themselves up with forefathers that wouldn't have anything to do with them if they were alive.

Looks like it's time for the OP to go put on his cammies and run around in the woods, talking about how they gotta save murika.
Consider the source... Originally Posted by VitaMan
True enough, Revolver did choose to use a lot of shady websites embedded in the article from the government.

Here's an Oldie but a Goodie for you.

Guessing your stepmom sang it to you as a child: Muh Russia-Russia-Russia

It's kinda like Too-Ra-Loo-Ra-Loo-Ral is to an Irishman:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9B49epS_M

Now you can cry yourself to sleep properly
Consider the source

Trump praises right-wing site that helped to seed the conspiracy theory that the FBI is to blame for the Capitol riot

In a statement Sunday, Trump praised Revolver News, which has for months been pushing the conspiracy theory. It is run by Darren Beattie, who worked as a speechwriter in his administration.

trumptard bs seems like it will never stop. So far the Trumpites have blamed the FBI, Pelosi, etc. etc. for the January 6 US Capitol riot......anybody but themselves. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Don’t dispute the story, just say the source is biased so it’s not true.

*yawn*
Don’t dispute the story, just say the source is biased so it’s not true.

*yawn* Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Tactics of the lame:
  1. Say the source is biased
  2. Get a pole dancer or other fact-checker (ministry of truther) on record
  3. Use labels
  4. Character assassination
  5. In case of fire, break glass and call them a racist
Rinse and repeat.
Thread is a MASSIVE failure.

Other sources that should be boxed up and thrown away:

bitchute.com

BitChute is an alt-tech video hosting service launched by Ray Vahey in January 2017. It is known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech.

gatewaypundit.com

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far right fake news website.The website is known for publishing falsehoods, hoaxes, and conspiracy theories.

rumble.com

The site is popular among American right leaning users.

theblaze.com

Blaze Media is an American conservative media company.

breitbart.com

Breitbart.com is an American far-right syndicated news and opinion website.

soulask.com

SoulAsk bills itself as the gateway to knowledge on conspiracies, mysteries, the unexplained and the unknown. For lovers of the supernatural, bizarre and paranormal.
...Other sources that should be boxed up and thrown away:.. Originally Posted by VitaMan
You're stuck on Step #1 of Tactics of the Lame. Tell ya what, just skip ahead and call them racist to save us from your droning on and regurgitating the Ministry of Truth commandments - which ironically enough - is actually proving the very point of this thread.
Take a look at the sources again.

Stop your race baiting.

Try and do better.
Where is that stupid little brass hammer to break the glass?!?

Take a look at the sources again.
Stop your race baiting.
Try and do better. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Again, try and do better. This thread is a disaster.

First responders please.
Can we put Miss America in charge of the DHS "misinformation" police?

Right, check the first post of this thread.