Three Years Out

Barring any events unforeseen, I shall on the Friday following Thanksgiving mark the third anniversary of the last time I busted a nut in any way, shape or form. I read somewhere on the web that this would be some sort of major milestone on the path of the brahmachari, but I can't remember the specific consequences which were predicted for the traveler who persisted on the path. Has anyone else on here either heard of or undertaken a journey of comparable length through the ultimate Other Realm?
But...why?
But...why? Originally Posted by ben dover
Well....couldn't the same question be asked of any hobbyist, even if his favored activity were a lot less messy, expensive and downright dangerous than Doin' The Nasty?

http://xtremeironing.com/
  • LSTPK
  • 10-31-2015, 05:30 PM
Barring any events unforeseen, I shall on the Friday following Thanksgiving mark the third anniversary of the last time I busted a nut in any way, shape or form. I read somewhere on the web that this would be some sort of major milestone on the path of the brahmachari, but I can't remember the specific consequences which were predicted for the traveler who persisted on the path. Has anyone else on here either heard of or undertaken a journey of comparable length through the ultimate Other Realm? Originally Posted by roaringfork
Yes.