Chat

I've tried to use chat by clicking the chat tab but all I get is a blank screen
I've tried to use chat by clicking the chat tab but all I get is a blank screen Originally Posted by Lucky devil
I used to have the same problem. A fellow hobbiest stepped up and helped me out. I don't want to volunteer him without permission. However, he keeps an eye on this board. So I am positive he will step forward if he wishes to get involved. Hopefully he is able to help you.

I would try to help you but technology isn't my thing. I remember that I downloaded either Firefox or another web browser. I found CHAT to be rather difficult to manage on a phone and I only hobby on my hobby phone. So I eventually gave up on chat.

Other to tell you to use Firefox as your web browser, I didn't exactly help much but it is all I got!

Good luck!!
Thx.
Ld.....I don't do Chat so I'm of no help, but the mod in charge of Chat could help can.
MM
Chat requires Flash...Flash isn't enabled on any apple devices, so if you're on an iPhone or iPad, or any non-Flash enabled device you won't see anything...
Download Puffin web browser on your mobile device. It comes pre-installed with flash, and the recent update has fixed all the issues
Thanks guys for all the help