Date: 11/27/23
Name: Yamileth
Contact Info: Masajes Zenda
URL / Website: -
General Area: Calle Lago de Patzcuaro
Activities: massage, FS
Hair Length and Color: long, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: medium height, slim build, long legs, shapely ass, lovely C cups, pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the intel. You always do a great job giving us the 411 on the massage parlors. I need to get back to Juarez and give them a try soon. But the La Boutique ladies usually are too tempting to not try out. But the value at massage parlors are hard to ignore.
The massage parlors are always hit or miss and you really need to take the time to drive around to see what is available. Often I have been to three or four MPs in an afternoon without finding anything. At other times I have walked in and immediately found a chica who I found worth spending some money on. At an MP the investment is small--about $40-$50 dollars--so you can afford to run the risk of having a less than great experience.

On the other hand, the LB ladies are almost always a guaranteed great time. Of course they cost about four or five times as much.
I am keeping it simple. I personally backed off the MP crap shoot. LB ladies are it. Paulina, Gabriela, Ariel and Fabiana are solid and on my rotation. There are other LB traveling girls, but the mentioned consistently deliver. LB Experiences get better after every visit in my opinion.
  • loc23
  • 12-03-2023, 01:52 PM
I've been with yamileth, very beautiful girl but very quiet too. It wa kind of awkward but as the review says, beautiful girl just 700, we cannot complain about it.
I found Yamileth accomdating but inexperienced in the art of pleasure. When I went back I chose, Ashly, an older gal who isn't just relying on her beauty.