No shows fucking suck

I get it. First response will be you’ve only been on here less than a week, why are you posting about no shows. FWIW, I used to be a member under a different handle. I’m not sure girls realize what an overwhelming pain in the ass the no show is. For the single guy, it’s probably no big deal. They have time to kill. For the men who have a significant other, which I’m going to guess might be the majority of the men here, it is an unbelievable nightmare.

First, the lie has to be created. The time has to be carved out. This is no easy task, especially during the week. Happy hour is usually a good excuse. Many locations are about a 30 min drive. So we have to drive down to the general location, hang around, wait. If it’s a new girl, I don’t know exactly where I’m going, so I have to wait for the more specific location.

And then it comes. I’m running late. I just got home. I have to shower. Which really means I just wrapped up with another client. Which is fine. Can you push it by an hour? This is extremely hard. Well, I’m already down here, I’ll try. Because I’ve been thinking about getting laid to a hot chick all day. 30 min go by. Then 45 min. Are you ready? No answer. Ok, I’m going home...

Do you realize what a huge gigantic fucking pain in that ass this is? For Christ sakes, be professional. Be courteous of other people’s times. Realize what you are doing. You probably just pissed away a consistent new monthly revenue.

Stop the fucking no shows.
Yup, they suck, and I'm single.
PREACH ON, BUT ITS NOT LIKE IT MATTERS, DBL STANDARDS APPLY HERE JUST SAYING!!
It happens man and not just in KC either. The first time I was ghosted was in FL while on vacation. Unfortunately, it happened twice more in a row once I got back home. All three had good reps on ECCIE.
So I wasn't ghosted, and she texted to apologize. I was just frustrated and pent up. We'll meet again. All is good...
Yes timing is everything. I know you were on a tight schedule. Your time was wasted and it sucks. We all have been there. Which is why getting to an appointment on time does a lot. Always leave on time too. To show up a little late or hang around a little longer, could derail someone else's appointment.
You just need to get your SO involved in a church group or bridge club or something where you have a consistent chunk of time in your schedule.
I've rarely been ghosted at an Amp but, of course, they have other short comings.
Preach!!
Sad thing is if you give a report on a NC/NS it will just get removed.
Sad thing is if you give a report on a NC/NS it will just get removed. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
You could add a comment to the provider's last review, provided it is within the 30 days guideline.
Sad thing is if you give a report on a NC/NS it will just get removed. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
That is incorrect. We just move it to Coed.
That is incorrect. We just move it to Coed. Originally Posted by RocketSurgeon
Are they still linked back to the providers profile? If not, looking at a provider's profile won't show the nc/ns encounter reports. A guy would have to do some searching to find them.
Are they still linked back to the providers profile? If not, looking at a provider's profile won't show the nc/ns encounter reports. A guy would have to do some searching to find them. Originally Posted by woody4eroticfun
When I do it, they typically are.

recent examples:
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2573525
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2589151
RocketDoc,
And if a gal doesn't have a profile here?
RocketDoc,
And if a gal doesn't have a profile here? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Still gets linked, as in my first url above (and here below). Check the bottom left of the page for link to her placeholder profile.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2573525

her profile: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=41757