What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

• Zena
  • 10-23-2019, 05:20 AM
What is your newest fetish you havent tried yet?

I want to be tied up with a man using a feather on me.

Either I will just laugh and laugh...
( and never cum )
Or could I possibly laugh and be turned on

Enough ~ into an orgasm ???

Or just beg him to no end, lol.

Anyone ever done this ?
Thank you , Zena. ♡
Hmmmm taking notes!

I still want a bukkake..well maybe just a semi bukkake....i want 3 guys to stand around me and shoot it on me.....lol...i have a cum fetish
I still want a bukkake Originally Posted by DallasRain
Never understood the appeal of that... seems like a waste of a lot of perfectly tasty cum. Swallow it or share it back...but don't waste it!

I mean how would women feel if after we ate them out we stood up and went to the bathroom and tried to spit the taste out and then brushed our teeth...?

I'm gonna go with pissed for 500, Alex.
Lol i edited it a little to clarify... i have a cum fetish. I would make sure to suck some up and maybe smear s0me on my body for zena to lick up...lol
Lol i edited it a little to clarify... i have a cum fetish. I would make sure to suck some up and maybe smear s0me on my body for zena to lick up...lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's not a fetish, baby... that's biology! Science has shown women that swallow are happier and healthier and far less likely to have pregnancy complications. It may not help us guys, but why take chances? ;-)

You can't argue with science can you?
How bout together? Tied and plowed with a strap-on while being force fed pussy from a heavy squirter.
  • Zena
  • 10-25-2019, 08:44 AM
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
Kinky !!!!
Cuckqueaning.
Gawddd dammmnnn yessss

Redbeard I can make that happen..lol
Gawddd dammmnnn yessss

Redbeard I can make that happen..lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
I just something hot about the idea of watching a girl squirm, whimper, and beg while I enjoy another woman. I'm bound and damned determined to make it happen lol.
Oh hell yes, please!!! Dallas?
I mean I am down. A friend might be down of mine as well but she is more South. MirandaS look her up.
Never understood the appeal of that... seems like a waste of a lot of perfectly tasty cum. Swallow it or share it back...but don't waste it!

I mean how would women feel if after we ate them out we stood up and went to the bathroom and tried to spit the taste out and then brushed our teeth...?

I'm gonna go with pissed for 500, Alex. Originally Posted by texassapper
It appeals to me because I think cum-covered women are so sexy. And just because it didn't go in her mouth means it was wasted. My fetish would be to clean a woman off after a bukkake. It would be a big turn on to lick it up from her feet upwards, sharing kisses, rubbing our sticky bodies together, sucking on a cum-covered nipple.
damn Papa/aka candyman...hell yeahhhh I have a cum fetish! Give it to me baby!
It appeals to me because I think cum-covered women are so sexy. And just because it didn't go in her mouth means it was wasted. My fetish would be to clean a woman off after a bukkake. It would be a big turn on to lick it up from her feet upwards, sharing kisses, rubbing our sticky bodies together, sucking on a cum-covered nipple. Originally Posted by papadee
^^doesn't mean it was wasted^^