Small penis humiliation?

Have any of you ladies had a guy ask for you to make fun of his small manhood? I think it would be fun to do that with a group of women as well.

www.sphguy.weebly.com
Goes to prove we all have our own definition of ‘fun.’
I've done it and love to make fun of wittle turtles.
I've done it before.
do any of you professionals offer a service where you lie to a small dicked guy that he's hung like a donkey, is battering your cervix and made you cum 4 times in 10 mins? and make it convincing?
No.
do any of you professionals offer a service where you lie to a small dicked guy that he's hung like a donkey, is battering your cervix and made you cum 4 times in 10 mins? and make it convincing? Originally Posted by darkwader

Of course.
I have a big strap on dildo to bang the ladies so that I can experience what it's like to have a big dick.
I have a big strap on dildo to bang the ladies so that I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Originally Posted by tinypenis
Anything you wear would be an improvement over that skin tag you call a penis.
I have a big strap on dildo to bang the ladies so that I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. Originally Posted by tinypenis
Now, if you can figure out how to simulate the sensation of cumming, you’d be getting somewhere