Humiliation

Open for kink sessions...

Body Worship, degradation, humiliation and strap on...
  • Zena
  • 11-22-2019, 02:02 PM
Humiliation is interesting....tell me more what you like.

I'd love to hear it from another point of view... Thank you!

Zena.

Body Worship, degradation, humiliation and strap on... Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
All of the above!
Humiliation : I tied my partner up in a cold shower..
watched his balls shrivel up, Whipped him, there was some ball
kicking... then led him to the bed.. I grabbed the rope..
tied his penis and balls together to where it looked like a
face.. Took a picture of him.. while I was laughing..
He loved it!

You have a smoke?

Body Worship, degradation, humiliation and strap on... Originally Posted by AngelaNuru
Yes please

Sensual foot worship: my life long passion and desire, but I don’t at all term it humiliation or degradation! Still, my fav play and position is me on the floor with a plush bedspread under me, pillow for my head and my lover on a chair above me working on my face and mouth with her soles and toes. Avatar depicts this scenario. Humiliated? Not in the least! Fulfilled and satiated? Oh, yes! It has become increasingly more difficult and rare to find the type of lady who understands this AND derives pleasure from the session, equal to my own! I do enjoy her talking to me, giving directions and such but that falls under the niche of being a submissive soul, as are most pure foot worshipers! Maybe my thoughts don’t belong here being humiliation and degradation is the main theme but, what the hell, I am awake, sipping coffee and tossing in my 2 cents worth!
I have a small penis and it's really embarrassing. Would like a lady to talk shit about my tiny dick again.
I have a small penis and it's really embarrassing. Would like a lady to talk shit about my tiny dick again. Originally Posted by tinypenis
You gave me inspiration here.