Nube Question

Chastity cages for men....is the intent to be caged and then the Dom proceeds to tease an erection that creates discomfort and anxiety?
A cage will not let you get erect. Cages have many uses. I've had clients mail me the key then lock the cage on before driving into town. Its A form of edging. They can also be used for self restraint so your not able to touch and pleasure yourself.....so much and so many uses
Some extremely sadistic Dommes may entice an erection if the sub is a masochist. Adding to Athena's post, it is mostly used for, surprise surprise, chastity. Some subs have been locked for days, weeks even a year.
Some extremely sadistic Dommes may entice an erection if the sub is a masochist. Adding to Athena's post, it is mostly used for, surprise surprise, chastity. Some subs have been locked for days, weeks even a year. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Days I could maybe do. Week(s) would drive me insane. A year???? I'd HATE to think of the lengths I'd go to for release.
I have no issues getting erect while wearing a cage. Although there's not much I'm able to do with it and it's restricted to the size and shape of the cage. It's never caused discomfort, but tease and denial...oh my.
Some extremely sadistic Dommes may entice an erection if the sub is a masochist. Adding to Athena's post, it is mostly used for, surprise surprise, chastity. Some subs have been locked for days, weeks even a year. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Rather sounds like it is very similar to being married.
Sounds EXACTLY like mine, Submariner. Lol.
Rather sounds like it is very similar to being married. Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner
But unlike in marriage, you CAN'T pleasure yourself while wearing the cage.