ladies. how often do you fantasize about being a streetwalker?

Not so long ago there was no eccie. You would've had to have walked the street. No phone calls or screwing around wasting time. You get to see who you're humping and that guy gets to see you.

How often do you fantasize about being a hoogar in the year 1999? Here's what would happen. You would be walking around in a trashy area. Harry Hines in Dallas, rundberg in Austin, or zarzamora in San Antonio. I would circle around you in the Humpty hooptie and make eye contact. Then I would pull over in a somewhat discreet area and you would get in. We would drive to a parking lot and get down to business. First you would suck my pecker until it's nice and hard. You ask "do you have a condom?" And I say "don't worry I'm clean. Are you clean?" Then you say "okay that's fine just don't cum inside me I'm not on birth control". Then we do it in the passenger seat. I thrust repeatedly until I ejaculate inside you.

"Oh my God. Did you just cum inside me? Oh no!" Yeah....I kinda forgot to pull out because your coochie was so good. I find an old sock in the backseat and give it to you in an attempt to clean up all the sperm but it's in too deep. Then I give you a wonderful pic of Andrew Jackson and drop you off at the trap house.
  • Twix
  • 12-06-2019, 09:54 AM
FUCK YEAH LIMPY! THOSE WERE THE GOOD OL DAYS 1989 1999. I LOVE TO FANTASIZE ABOUT WHORES THEY ARE ALL OVER MY BUILDING AND RUNBERG AND OFF POWELL STREETS. IN SOUTH AUSTIN YOU CAN NUT A TOOTHLESS WHORE LIKE MYSELF AND GET CHURCHES FRIED CHICKEN $3 BUCKS. DAMN IM SUCH A BROKE ULGY LIMPY DICK LOSER. HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!!! .....
  • SeV
  • 12-06-2019, 07:50 PM
Never walked a Hoe stroll, never imagined it
Too scared I was going to attract Twix
This thread just tells us all how sites Like ECCIE have made it safer for pay to play for both the ladies and the guys that search. There is one woman I would hope to see some night selling her couch on the street.
Never in my life have I wanted to be a SW and I will never be a SW.I don't look down at a SW at all because there is a need and a demand for them. I wish a SW all the luck in the world.
PS,it's good to see Tucson is still around! XOXO
FirePhoenix I no longer chase the cars I just sniff the tires. I hope to see Angelas next month she and Dallas showed me a good time a while back and they know how to make me happy.Dallas is on my face book and we share our frienship. I have met so many wonderfull friends thru the hobby.
Hehe,Tucson try not to get yourself into any more trouble at the meet and greets bathrooms!
FirePhoenix I include you in the group of wonderful women I have met. I still have a bunch of silver dollars. If you look at my avatar that picture started it.
#LMFAO! Yes one day I will get my silver dollar from you! No bathrooms needed!
I accumlated a suitcase full of panties that way. Taylor Sims and I may get a social in the future. The socials that K1942 has going are always fun but sure not the old Houston parties.
Damn,I'm in Houston and the parties suck now? Always a day late and a a silver dollar short!
The parties were fantastic and bring back so many smiles. It's to bad we can't have even a small social here in DFW.Dallas and I have talked about the fun and it was amazing that every one got along together. I have said before and I will say again I have met so many wonderful people through the hobby. Taylor Sims and I have traveled to several parties but a trip to SAT is time comsuming and expensive.