Creation Science teachings vs CRT. Thoughts

• WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 11:38 AM
Evidently local school board criteria is fashionable here in the forum!

https://www.natlawreview.com/article...administration
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 12:45 PM
CRT is just DPST racially divisive propaganda of Hate by Your wonderful hallowed hannah jones and other race-baiters - 'w'!
"Thoughts"! Here's mine:

I recall what he said frequently. Sorry Bitten and You don't!
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 01:59 PM
No thoughts from you LexusLover is a 100x better than the normal grump old man rambling we usually have to endure from you!
I'm not concerned about people who don't understand, especially when they voted for one to lead this country who CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

And you are the least qualified on this board to discuss education and educational policy and philosophy.
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 02:15 PM
LL- Amen, good Sir!
the DPST radicals have abandoned any and all teachings of MLK Jr. in favor of segregation, racial divisiveness, and racial quotas and labelling.

Uber Alles!
I don’t have a problem with teaching creationism, as long as it’s framed as a belief or faith. I had a comparative religions class at the Catholic high school I went to. They framed beliefs of the others we studied as such, obviously exempting their own hocus-pocus.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 02:48 PM
I don’t have a problem with teaching creationism, as long as it’s framed as a belief or faith. I had a comparative religions class at the Catholic high school I went to. They framed beliefs of the others we studied as such, obviously exempting their own hocus-pocus. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That it is a Philosophy and not a Science....is basically what the SC ruled decades ago.

https://theconversation.com/30-years...-schools-79603
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 02:50 PM
I'm not concerned about people who don't understand, especially when they voted for one to lead this country who CAN'T UNDERSTAND.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Oh I understand fully that it is not a science.

Maybe you should review a Supreme Court case counselor.
That it is a Philosophy and not a Science....is basically what the SC ruled decades ago.

https://theconversation.com/30-years...-schools-79603 Originally Posted by WTF
Right, philosophy not science is how it should be taught IMO.
  • WTF
  • 03-19-2021, 02:54 PM
Right, philosophy not science is how it should be taught IMO. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
We are in agreement.
  • oeb11
  • 03-19-2021, 03:04 PM
marxism is teh religion of teh DPST's!.
Thank U - 'w'!
Oh I understand fully that it is not a science.

Maybe you should review a Supreme Court case counselor. Originally Posted by WTF
Also, for the hell of it, Evolution as it is constantly presented is also not science because it has become political.

For example, when I was doing graduate studies in Microbiology we has an interesting discussion about if certain bacteria were really plant or animal: at the time there were only two kingdoms of living things - Plant, or Animal.

These bugs acted like both plant and animal: where do we classify them by taxonomy? We discussed our concerns with the Professor, who was known worldwide. Today there are seven kingdoms.

The point: science changes by observation and confirmation with open peer reviews with others in science. It should never be done by ignorant news reporters who only want to sell newspapers, or by politicians and lawyers.
So what kingdom of species do Muppets fall under?
And you are the least qualified on this board to discuss education and educational policy and philosophy. Originally Posted by LexusLover
WTF, and you are even less qualified to discuss law.

How about swimming pools? Not so good at that either?

As I said ...