The Colorado Grocery Shooter That Left Ten People Dead

Boulder, Colorado, law enforcement have named the suspect in the King Sooper’s grocery store shooting yesterday. The shooter is 21-year-old Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa.

Probably a Trump Supporter.
What? You mean it wasn't a priviledged white guy? Is wasn't one of the guys who stormed into the US Capitol building? .....
“very anti-social” and paranoid".

sounds like most Trumptards
might he have been a recent southern border invitee?
Looks like someone found the shooter's Facebook and it had anti-Trump and pro-Islam messages on it ..... One news source stated that the shooter "probably has ties to ISIS." So Dipshits won't have anything to scream about if his actions were religious and not racist .....
I figured the FBI was busy scrubbing FB and other SMOs of Dim friendly messages. Obviously an AR15 must not have been used or we would have seen it all over the place.

The Biden Administration re-welcomes its Muslim overlords back to the USA. Please pick up your free healthcare, stimulus and citizenship papers at the door. Be sure to friend Valyrie Jarrett and Susan Rice for more goodies.
“very anti-social” and paranoid".

sounds like most Trumptards Originally Posted by matchingmole
Oh yeah, You're a real humanitarian, lol.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2021, 12:20 PM
I figured the FBI was busy scrubbing FB and other SMOs of Dim friendly messages. Obviously an AR15 must not have been used or we would have seen it all over the place.

The Biden Administration re-welcomes its Muslim overlords back to the USA. Please pick up your free healthcare, stimulus and citizenship papers at the door. Be sure to friend Valyrie Jarrett and Susan Rice for more goodies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Maybe they'll give him a one way ticket to a resort in Florida!

The Biden Administration re-welcomes its Muslim overlords back to the USA. Please pick up your free healthcare, stimulus and citizenship papers at the door. Be sure to friend Valyrie Jarrett and Susan Rice for more goodies. Originally Posted by gnadfly
What kind of weapon did he use? I haven't heard anything about what kind of weapon was used.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2021, 12:23 PM
Benghazi!
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2021, 01:00 PM
Yep, Trump hater

https://redstate.com/kyle-becker/202...claims-n348901 Originally Posted by gnadfly
Does this mean it's Trumps fault or Bidens?
So now I'm reading that its an "AR-15 style weapon" oooh, boy.
  • WTF
  • 03-23-2021, 01:06 PM
So now I'm reading that its an "AR-15 style weapon" oooh, boy. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Whose fault is that?

Trump or Biden?
Does this mean it's Trumps fault or Bidens? Originally Posted by WTF
No, it means it's the psycho's fault. I'm not surprised I have to explain that to you.

Not Trump's fault.
Not Biden's fault.
Not Ar-15's fault.
Not bullet's fault.

The psycho's fault. Who hates Trump.