Breaking News: Hillary Will Not Run in 2016

I hope that at least a few of you are smart enough to understand this post. I know many of you won't.

This thread has obviously passed the same Low Standard Truth Test utilized by Hanoi COG and Trendingay prior to every new thread they start in the Political Forum.
TFF
LMAO @ Whiny Republican jerkoff.
I hope that at least a few of you are smart enough to understand this post. I know many of you won't. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It is terrible when examination results are mixed up based on a last name only.
Hillary took on a muslim name....Seldom Bin Laid.
Guess you are never bin laid no reviews.
Guess you are never bin laid no reviews. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Rumor has it that 2Pups was once laid by a Cocker Spaniel/Yorkie mix.

It appears that 2Pups has a strict no review policy!
snick.....ijs
Like two dogs-a-fucking?
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 11:28 AM
that was no brain tumor , that was the remains of the GOP
I feel sorry for Hillary. She walked the left wing walk and put up with Clinton just to be upstaged by a community organizer.
I feel sorry for Hillary. She walked the left wing walk and put up with Clinton just to be upstaged by a community organizer. Originally Posted by zerodahero
Do you also feel sorry for the sitting Arizona Senator who has served in either the US House or Senate for over 30 years and/or the Former Massachusetts Governor and/or the former Alaska Governor and/or the Wisconsin Congressman who each walked the right wing walk just to be upstaged by the Muslim community organizer who hails from Kenya by way of the Windy City?
What does that say about the Arizona Senator who has served in either the US House or Senate for over 30 years and/or the Former Massachusetts Governor and/or the former Alaska Governor and/or the Wisconsin Congressman who walked the right wing walk just to be upstaged by the same community organizer from the Windy City? Originally Posted by bigtex
The average American voter is stupid and believed in the "Hope and Change" lie.
The average American voter is stupid and believed in the "Hope and Change" lie. Originally Posted by zerodahero
That was nothing more than a punt but I don't blame zero for taking the path of least resistance. He's losing 35-0 it's 4th and 23 and his team is on their own 1 yard line.

I would have punted too!