One word Pineapple

A friend knew I had a monster drink contact, and would ask me to get him some whenever I would talk to her. One night I get a knock on the door close to midnight. His girl asked him to please stop over and see if I was holding. LOL. I was and next week he said she wanted say thank you.
I think for those that are turned off by it is because they had some bad taste in their mouth and can easily be a turned off.... Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I don't mean to be a buzz kill here sir, but cim carries a risk of disease transmission, which is why, imo, many ladies are against it with clientele. I personally feel it has little to do with taste and more to do with such matters.

It is also emotionally intimate in a way, because you do have to trust the person pretty well that they are clean and healthy.
I don't mean to be a buzz kill here sir, but cim carries a risk of disease transmission, which is why, imo, many ladies are against it with clientele. I personally feel it has little to do with taste and more to do with such matters.

It is also emotionally intimate in a way, because you do have to trust the person pretty well that they are clean and healthy. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Yes kinda a buzz kill. So Victoria if you had someone that you trusted to be clean and healthy. A) would you allow CIM and B) would you spit or swallow?

Inquiring minds wanna know
Yes kinda a buzz kill. So Victoria if you had someone that you trusted to be clean and healthy. A) would you allow CIM and B) would you spit or swallow?

Inquiring minds wanna know Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Lols, sorry, but it's truth, sir.

Yes, I would and have, for both men and women, and have always swallowed when doing it. Only with boyfriends/girlfriends or someone I was emotionally intimate with. Never with a client.

As far as taste, which is your what your op is about, I've never experienced someone with a "bad" taste. Cum to me, has a sort of generic "cum" taste, lols. I don't know how else to describe it other than that, bc nothing else tastes like it (same for pussy.)

It's not bad or undesirable to me, just what it is. I've heard ladies talk about "bitter" cum but have never experienced that myself. Maybe I've been lucky and only cim'd with people who had nice cum? Or maybe I just don't mind the taste of cum as much as others do? Lols.
I've recently have researched that Pineapple has the same affect for ladies
Needless to say I've added it to my morning breakfast routine
I've recently have researched that Pineapple has the same affect for ladies
Needless to say I've added it to my morning breakfast routine Originally Posted by Sexytinykitten
I could only image how could you would taste now. You already tasted very sweet to me baby.
  • mdlee
  • 07-04-2016, 08:18 AM
I could only image how could you would taste now. You already tasted very sweet to me baby. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Sorry I keep cumming back to this page to look @ pics of Vanessa lol
  • Jabr
  • 07-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Plain pineapple juice is a bit tart for my taste. I take frozen mango chunks, let them thaw, then throw a handful into a blender with the pineapple juice. It tones down the tartness just enough and the mango taste complements the pineapple perfectly.
Plain pineapple juice is a bit tart for my taste. I take frozen mango chunks, let them thaw, then throw a handful into a blender with the pineapple juice. It tones down the tartness just enough and the mango taste complements the pineapple perfectly. Originally Posted by Jabr
I did that with added frozen strawberries, & coconut water as a smoothie, a great pre workout/date treat! Yummm
We want to try the difference please send lots of pineapple lovers and we will tell you the truth from a girls honest opinion
Actually sounds like a good experiment. Have one guy prep and the other not and see if you can tell which one did prep. Let us know how it turns out.
Actually sounds like a good experiment. Have one guy prep and the other not and see if you can tell which one did prep. Let us know how it turns out. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I love it. It's like the naughty version of Bill Nye the Science Guy, lols.
Actually sounds like a good experiment. Have one guy prep and the other not and see if you can tell which one did prep. Let us know how it turns out. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
I'm getting thirsty for our date next week 🍍🍍🍍🍍
Damn got instant hard after reading that. Just need to make sure I'm not running on 1/4 tank 😂
Whatever the lady wants. She gives us all we want . Earing some pineapple to make everything tasty is not a bad idea :-P