Sleepy Donald Trump fires State Department Inspector General Steve Linick

Pompeo fired him.
Indirectly
if you're gonna post something marginally interesting, at least include links.
if you're gonna post something marginally interesting, at least include links. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
mustyhole is to stupid to know how to post a link
why post a link? the Trump pic is much better. you Guys always change the subject, so you don't have to address the fact that Inspectors General are disappearing faster than Black Boys in Atlanta did, circa 1980-81..
why post a link? the Trump pic is much better. you Guys always change the subject, so you don't have to address the fact that Inspectors General are disappearing faster than Black Boys in Atlanta did, circa 1980-81.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you alluding to something being done that's illegal?
  • oeb11
  • 05-16-2020, 04:39 PM
Sure as He.. is.
Are you alluding to something being done that's illegal? Originally Posted by eccielover
no, why do you say that?

Sure as He.. is. Originally Posted by oeb11
are you missing two "L's" after the word "He"? I didn't know you were that stuck up.
why post a link? Originally Posted by Chung Tran

So I can read the GOD DAMN story!

And we find out it wasn't Trump! What a useless poster.

And we find out it wasn't Trump! What a useless poster. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
it wasn't Trump?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-l...ment-watchdog/

I suppose you're going to say it was Pompeo. why bother? you know Trump is in charge. you people will defend Trump to your graves.

And we find out it wasn't Trump! What a useless poster. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
it wasn't Trump?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/steve-l...ment-watchdog/

I suppose you're going to say it was Pompeo. why bother? you know Trump is in charge. you people will defend Trump to your graves. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The details of the story definitely lead to it being originated by Pompeo, whether it was Trump to perform the action or not.

And what's the problem with getting rid of another Obama appointed swamp dweller. There are those now alluding to the action as being illegal, but I just don't see it.
Trump needs to drain the swamp at least as well as Danielle has drained the Political Forum of trolls.
you guys are something else

now Inspectors Generals are part of the Deep State, the Swamp, out to ruin Trump's Presidency.. you Folks keep looking over your shoulders at the Boogeymen you think are approaching.
  • oeb11
  • 05-16-2020, 06:51 PM
no, why do you say that?

are you missing two "L's" after the word "He"? I didn't know you were that stuck up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

CT- Thank You - There is a great deal I do not know.

Perhaps - it is said- a Man's greatest strength is to know what He does Not Know!