Take the red pill.

The darling of the left for his electric cars is pissing them off daily...

https://www.businessinsider.com/matr...l-tweet-2020-5

There are more and more red pill takers every day as well.

#WALKAWAY
California is a bad place for a business and a very expensive and inconvenient place to live.

I'm hopeful the working people of the state will revolt against the excessive taxation and government control the liberals in charge seem to favor.
California is a bad place for a business and a very expensive and inconvenient place to live.

I'm hopeful the working people of the state will revolt against the excessive taxation and government control the liberals in charge seem to favor. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I hope for all of that PLUS stay in California to do it. We don't really need them coming to Texas to screw it up. They made their bed, sleep in it.
I hope for all of that PLUS stay in California to do it. We don't really need them coming to Texas to screw it up. They made their bed, sleep in it. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
I hope the poor and liberals stay in California. I hope the hard working and rich conservatives of California move to Texas.
I hope all of these blue state governors keep pissing people off.

They'll remember this shit in November.
she does look rough

they calm stallions down by gelding them

wonder if she'll take the leap to having it all removed

her tweets might soften
she does look rough

they calm stallions down by gelding them

wonder if she'll take the leap to having it all removed

her tweets might soften Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Lilly Lachowski? Never heard of her. Until now. Liked the Matrix, though.

I wouldn't fuck her with chungy's big swinging dick.

Even chungy would need to take the blue pill first.
California is a bad place for a business and a very expensive and inconvenient place to live. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes, but.... the weather is terrific year-round, the women are hotter than a two-dollar pistol, and driving a sports car up & down Pacific Coast Highway 1 is one of God's blessings to every decent American.
Lilly Lachowski?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
lilly's birth name was likely billy
how many of you have taken the black pill?
  • oeb11
  • 05-18-2020, 12:34 PM
is that what happened to the MIA liberals????
Yes, but.... the weather is terrific year-round, the women are hotter than a two-dollar pistol, and driving a sports car up & down Pacific Coast Highway 1 is one of God's blessings to every decent American. Originally Posted by lustylad
I agree but I find the women even hotter in Texas.

The weather along the coast is great but have you ever driven across their desert to go to Vegas?
I hope the poor and liberals stay in California. I hope the hard working and rich conservatives of California move to Texas. Originally Posted by friendly fred

I'm torn between a modified State of Liberty poem like: "Give us your poor huddled conservatives, yearning to break free..." and Nancy Reagan's; "Just Say NO!"