Traveling to SA? How to make the best out of your tour!

Camille, you nailed it very well.

And thanks for the social plug!

Right our events are "migrating" fromour cutomary Tuesdays into Wednesdays snd Thursdays for the usual happy hours with some lunches and other events occasionally mixed in

The annual big events --- Hollow Weenie, XXXmas, Mardi GraciASS, etc. --- are big draws for folks firm way outside San Antonio and I send reminders well well in advance.
Thanks but thanks! Only line I would like to see them in would be something like this

So true! Originally Posted by Camille Fox
That's probably better, I'd just line 'em up like this:

Attachment 437618

Good tips, should add to the providers only section too if you haven't already.

Backpage too!
Great post Camille, showing that not only are you beautiful but also smart and helpful. +1 to the sticky for this thread.
GREAT THREAD CAMILLE!!

I know that when I tour various cities I look for STICKIES like these to help me decide where to stay... thank you for taking the time to put this together for all of the traveling ladies!!

Your impressed slave,

Guinevere
Thank you so much for this thread!

It is answered ally questions and saved me a lot of time so I didn't have to keep going through different threads
I second that, or third that...
I agree like other ladies have stated...
Somethings are helpful once you search all over, far and wide, for the information...

This saves time...
Which is almost like saving money.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-26-2015, 02:55 PM
Thread is now stuck.
The wisdom and generosity of spirit regularly demonstrated by Ms. Fox almost brings a tear to my eye (unfortunately, Familial Dysautonomia renders that basic expression of emotion impossible) but regularly makes me smile.

A treasure, this one.
Summed up alot of my FYI, i dont know her but she ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!
Hello all the traveling ladies,

I just wanted to point out to check the city's Convention Centers and their schedules. They do bring in many people to our great city, (MORE CUSTOMERS), but also the hotels do fill up fast. So, be prepared for the tourist season.

Here's one of the convention center's website:
http://www.sahbgcc.com/EventsNews/UpcomingEvents.aspx

Hope Your Tour in SA, is profitable and Safe,

Cudldybear
Hello all the traveling ladies,

I just wanted to point out to check the city's Convention Centers and their schedules. They do bring in many people to our great city, (MORE CUSTOMERS), but also the hotels do fill up fast. So, be prepared for the tourist season.

Here's one of the convention center's website:
http://www.sahbgcc.com/EventsNews/UpcomingEvents.aspx

Hope Your Tour in SA, is profitable and Safe,

Cudldybear Originally Posted by CuddlyBear
Good to know!
Thanks for this as a touring lady I try to check out all the posting
on where to stay ( hotels and area ) helps so much when touring to city
as SA or all parts of TX ,,
I do use EXP Priceline a lot if I know the area well
Tanks,,,,
This was GREAT ! I'll be arriving in a couple days and this covered majority of my questions.. well done. Thank you
Camille!!!!!!Thank you!! And she has my vote guest!!! .. I am definitely taking every single thing you said in consideration and shaking my head yes the entire time I'm reading!!

I can't say enough how warm and caring San Antonio women are.. and have been to me..truly caring about safety of each other!!!.. Camille could I hire you for one day ..lol ..as my personal your and God yo gal??..Im of course kidding...( sort of)..💗
Very informative info!! I was looking for the exact same advice...
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you girls that have pm'd and/ or text me with helpful information ..I'd also like to thank beautiful Randyredhead especially!!.Thank you so much honey!!!
I am highly impresed with the very helpful eccie community in San Antonio..
Exactly my idea of how this is supposed to be..!! In my eyes anyway!!!

Cannot wait to see you all very soon!!