Question about provider demographics.

I believe it's well known that Texas has the most providers and the rates are client friendly.
Why is this?
Is LE different there?
There must be some reason why girls feel more open to the idea. Or gents feel more open to it.
Any thoughts?
  • Eliza
  • 02-15-2010, 09:48 AM
I was wondering the same thing! During a quick perusal through this board, I realized that there are many providers in the Texas area. I thought that maybe this board was started there?
No it's the same on all national boards.
I think it is all of the blonde hair in Texas.
No it's the same on all national boards. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
My impression was that Texas is not as strong on TER.
You may be right. I've stayed away from TER because of all the shenanigans.
TER tends to be weaker in the South but quite strong in Northeast, West Coast, larger Midwest cities
Not trying to be a smart ass, but Texas is a pretty big state with a few major cities...Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio. Makes sense that there would be more of us out there...not sure about the LE thing, maybe there are just too many of us to keep tabs on, LOL.
It just seems that any one of those cities, Austin, Houston, Dallas has more than any other place by far.
One theory might be that: (1) Texas has more good-looking women than anywhere else in the world (and that's a fact); (2) the Texas economy has fared better-than-most, and hence there's more money available for recreation; and thus, (3) Texas has more providers. As regards rates: that horse has been pretty-well beaten to death in other threads, and, I believe, the consensus was that rate level is a supply-and-demand matter.
As they say "Everything is Bigger in Texas", Houston by itself is the Strip club capitol of the U.S., Houston has more strip clubs per capita than any other U.S. city. The old law of Supply and Demand works very well In Dallas and Houston areas, more Beautiful women equal more choices at user friendly prices. For christ sake, at the end of the day it is only a piece of Ass. It just boils down to how the wrapper looks. These $350-$500 per hour prices are for suckers. There are Playboy model caliber providers out there at $150-$200 why pay more????
For christ sake, at the end of the day it is only a piece of Ass. It just boils down to how the wrapper looks. Originally Posted by UNDER THE RADAR
Not necessarily. Some clients are interested in more than just (physical appearance + enthusiastic performance of specific sex acts). You may not be, but WALDT/CASG.
For christ sake, at the end of the day it is only a piece of Ass. It just boils down to how the wrapper looks. These $350-$500 per hour prices are for suckers. There are Playboy model caliber providers out there at $150-$200 why pay more???? Originally Posted by UNDER THE RADAR
Hmmm??? I never thought of it that way. Maybe someone should start a thread about why some of these gals think they should charge so much.
im in texas and why is it ansley is based out of atlanta if all the great women are in texas?
Hmmm??? I never thought of it that way. Maybe someone should start a thread about why some of these gals think they should charge so much. Originally Posted by Rudyard K