Private message guidelines

• Dedra
  • 03-21-2024, 10:57 AM
I did a search but did not find anything. Are there restrictions or rules on what can be sent through private messages on eccie? Can I include a link to view my Only Fans or Fansly for free?
I'm sure one of the MODS will chime in to give the definitive answer but... I think you can as long as it isn't SPAM. So if it is someone you are chatting with or someone you know then probably okay. Just don't drop ship that to a bunch of unsuspecting Members.
I'm sure one of the MODS will chime in to give the definitive answer but... I think you can as long as it isn't SPAM. So if it is someone you are chatting with or someone you know then probably okay. Just don't drop ship that to a bunch of unsuspecting Members. Originally Posted by George Spelvin
I was thinking the same thing. If the user ASKS for your links, it might be okay. But if they DIDN'T ASK for your links, then probably not okay (and considered spam).

But, I'd wait and see if a mod replies.
Private messages are private and it’s up to you what’s sent and shared with other members. If its spam or harassment a member can report it to the staff.

The Dr
  • V31L
  • 03-22-2024, 01:12 PM
Pm me your page links