Facebook Leaving You Grateful?

A guy in my office was going through his facebook, looking at all the girls he dated in high school or had crushes on. A lot of what I heard from my his desk was:

"Oh dear God, what happened!"

"She's huge!"

"My God she's old!"

"Thank God it never went anywhere!"

Jeeze.

I went though mine and was pleased to see one dorky little boy had turned into a stellar stud! He must be loving it.
I'd be the male version of what that guy was seeing.
I went though mine and was pleased to see one dorky little boy had turned into a stellar stud! He must be loving it. Originally Posted by Lauren Summerhill
I forgot we were friends on Facebook...
I signed up and didn't go back for a while. When I did I had had the same OMG experience!
I learned a trick when I was in HS. Look at their mothers and see how they aged. It actually turns out to be a pretty good predictor.
Yeah sounds bad most of the girls I know who married or had kids early got...ummm... bigger. Those who stay single longer work on being more fit. That trend seems to remain with them. Guess that's why I am such a stud. *FLLEEXXES!**
Yeah sounds bad most of the girls I know who married or had kids early got...ummm... bigger. Those who stay single longer work on being more fit. That trend seems to remain with them. Guess that's why I am such a stud. *FLLEEXXES!** Originally Posted by xperiment

If you're such a stud, maybe one day you'll let me ride on your twinkie.
I learned a trick when I was in HS. Look at their mothers and see how they aged. It actually turns out to be a pretty good predictor. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Damn!!! If Facebook had been around then, this trick would have traveled at light speed through our hyper-testosterone community. Would have saved some guys a lot of grief.
There's the story of the guy going to a new dentist. He's sittiing in a dentist chair and reading the diplomas on the wall. He thinks, "I know that name. I think I went to high school with this guy."

When the dentist comes in, the guy is just appalled -- the dentist is fat, balding, wrinkled and generally looking far older than the guy thinks he should, and that he just couldn't be the same age. Nonetheless, he asks the dentist, "Did you go Holy Cow High School, and graduate in 1966?"

The dentist replies that he did and the guy says "That's amazing. I did, too, and we had a class together."

And the dentist says, "Really? What class did you teach?"
And the dentist says, "Really? What class did you teach?" Originally Posted by notdeadyet
You owe me a cleanup of my keyboard--spewed coffee all over it.
I learned a trick when I was in HS. Look at their mothers and see how they aged. It actually turns out to be a pretty good predictor. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Probably is, at least most of the time.

Gotta be careful to look at more than just the face, though!

Anyone remember this ad?

Bud Lite Commercial