https://preferred411.com/P337513 [added links - GM]
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: 75 north of 635
Activities: Nice conversation, lk, bbbj, bls, iop, daty, mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: Blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Big tits, MM and hard to the touch in certain places, great body, attractive woman, good figure for someone her age.
Recommendation: Yes
She seems great.

My experience was ok with her. Until her "nephew" banged on the door like a cop, and I was told to rush into the bathroom and get changed quickly because he does not know what she does. I walked outside toward the door and there was a guy sitting on the couch with shades/sunglasses on. I couldn't tell if he was a cop or simply high. I said hey or what's up to him and walked out. I went to her because the reviews say she is a smokin' beautiful MILF, which is what I find attractive. Also, she does DFK. She pecked me on the lips twice and that was it. The dog was on the bed as well. Making out with her would have transformed me into a Super Saiyan. Unfortunately, it did not happen. In fact, I have not had any engaging DFK with a MILF, "mature" women who actually enjoy doing it. My hygiene is good. Even ones who do it, they eventually give me the head turn as rejection.

I met her on December 18, 2021. It took 5 to 6 attempts over a span of 4 to 5 months to meet her. One time she told me a family member died. I tried seeing her again after my first visit. I was driving there around 8 to 9:00 p.m. at night (I live an hour from everything). When I got my money out of the bank and went back to my car, she sent a message saying it is late and she is sleepy. She cancelled. So I waited in the parking lot of the elementary school/park and messaged other ladies. I went to one of my regulars. I never went back to Kieva. She looks amazing, but I definitely did not get the same treatment as other guys on here. This is a common recurrence among women I have encountered.

Kieva and Carmen Boundd are the two most beautiful women I have been with. They look like dream-come-true women. It can be very disappointing depending on the service though. Kieva was cool and had a good personality. Everything else that happened was strange and awkward.
She came to my house and a guy brought her and sat outside in the car sounds managed to me. Made me very uncomfortable for sure.
She came to my house and a guy brought her and sat outside in the car sounds managed to me. Made me very uncomfortable for sure. Originally Posted by zoozang

Indeed. Dude, that is terrible. I noticed certain guys get amazing experiences and treatment, while other guys get the strange or bad side of the experiences. As I mentioned, there was a guy sitting on her couch that had shades covering his eyes. It was one of the most awkward sessions. In fact, I don't think I ever ejaculated with her because that "nephew" appeared and banged on the door. The men who get DFK/GFE experience from her are fortunate. It never happened for me.