Name: May
Address and Phone: -
Address: 2050 W. Spring Creek Pkwy #139
Phone: 972-517-3338
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...-21434#rubmaps
Activities: Very skilled a massaging (9 out of 10), sensual body to body rub, exquisite HJ and available is available for CBJ and CFS (I didn’t get there so I will save that for another time)
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder length, straight, dark brunette, up in a tail
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: MILF! Attractive, fit, HWP, 5’2 her early 40’s 110lbs, MM C’s
Recommendation: Yes
i walked into this location and it smells moldy/damp. It's so pungent as you walk in, it had me questioning the overall hygiene of the place, and then a frumpy looking granny came to the front desk and i just turned around and walked out.
When were you at golden feet spa? WYN SPA is 3 stores over and has old ladies there.

GFS has new ownership / mgt with new girls .I had no isuues or smells.

Maybe you went before change over?
When were you at golden feet spa? WYN SPA is 3 stores over and has old ladies there.

GFS has new ownership / mgt with new girls .I had no isuues or smells.

Maybe you went before change over? Originally Posted by Slowpoke231
Was at golden last week, I went to 88 and I was told "busy". So, passed by here and couldn't do it! And based on a recent review went to Bless and got a favorable offering albeit not my number#1 pick but she got the job done and I didn't walk out hating myself for my deeds..lol
LOL self hate! Me after Aces.
tin tin