Body Wraps, Insanity, P90X, Shakeology, and More!

Would you like to get in the best of shape? Lost the tummy, tighten the thighs, and perk up the butt? I have wonderful products that will allow you to do all this and more! I have body wraps that will let you lose inches in just 45 minutes (even men can use the wraps and results last 2-6 MONTHS!!). I have Fat Fighter pills that will block carbs for those junk food attacks. I have exercise programs that can be customized to fit your schedule and what you are wanting to achieve! I also have shakes that will turn your health around for the better. Look great for the summer! Pm me for more details!
Good luck with this, I have a friend's daughter who's got really fat (22), she's thinking of what to do for her. Does this stuff really work?
I did that body wrap! It works!Got the fat fighter pills too.
Insanity works but it's not your average exercise program
Insanity & P90x both work, if you are consistent. I have both but prefer Insanity over the other because of the cardio.
Good luck with this, I have a friend's daughter who's got really fat (22), she's thinking of what to do for her. Does this stuff really work? Originally Posted by Leah Ireland
They work on about 90% of people. It detoxes the fat cells causing them to shrink and the results last 2-6 months depending on your diet.

In this picture one leg was wrapped and the other one wasn't. Amazing isn't it?
Everytime I lose weight my titties get smaller I did order the p90x, we shall see??
I did that body wrap! It works!Got the fat fighter pills too. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I love the fat fighter pills!
In this picture one leg was wrapped and the other one wasn't. Amazing isn't it? Originally Posted by Malaya
Wow .... that's freaky (in a great way!) How much are the fat fighter pills? Do you have a link you can send me?
i lost 6 inches in 3 days on waist...
I was a personal trainer and I have heard some good things about P90X and Insanity, but everything else I'm very skeptical about.
Count me in, pm me.
the best way is exercise and diet...
I was a personal trainer and I have heard some good things about P90X and Insanity, but everything else I'm very skeptical about. Originally Posted by Mike1427
I started Insanity and love it! It took me a few days to get through the warm up all the way,without having to take a quick break but I did it.It's not easy but its well worth it.

I did start using Forskohlin,as recommended by Dr Oz, to burn belly fat and I must say I have noticed a big decrease in appitite and hopefully it will all go away.
I did mine real slow,I have done body wraps and consistent use it does work!

I have tried b12 and also fat burners as well as the appetite suppresents previous.(past try outs)

in the past 13 going on 14 months I have used the teambeachbody programs,Insanity,p90x,turbo fire,yoga booty ballet and used the online site.

The ONLY thing that transformed and I have Maintained is by doing 5-7 days excersise with cardio and the FOOD part is a BIG part,I do a different diet but cut out sodas,coffees,limit meals and record what I eat.If I did a better food diet I would have the complete look but I am 4'11 have lost over 10 pounds and the rest was muscle weight I gained after burning the fat off. I went from a 34 waist to about 27 and my waist has the indents now I tried so hard to achieve.Especially after giving birth it is such a challenge!I recorded everything in a log book since day one and I have 2 nutrition drinks I take.When Traveling I bring my hand equipment and videos and shakes with me and continue.

YES the body wraps are AWSOME! My friend does this for a living and is making TONS of money! I love the videos p90x and Insanity although at times I have to break and pick up where I can and can't do everything.

The person above saying diet and excersise is the way....YES! I hated to admit it but I FINALLY tried both and that was my key to maintaining what I achieved.The Slower you lose,the easier to maintain.I lost over 10 pounds SUPER quick one time and it came back too quick also since I didn't consistenly maintain the results.
~Happy TGIF~