Sample888 is selling a beautiful bed!!! 💢💢💢💢

Hey ladies and gents of eccie!! I bought a beautiful bed from Ashley furniture a month ago for about 1388$ well I'm moving in a new apartment and the bed won't fit in my apartment at the moment it's kind of too big but Ashley furniture won't take it back or let me return it because The time to return it is over which sucks for me but is great for you guys because I'm selling my bed for $900 and the price is negotiable it's a beautiful full frame headboard it comes with a pillow top mattress and the boxspring ! it's beautiful all you have to do is Google the Demarlos bed and you should see it it's a tan bed this is a really good deal people so if you know anybody that wants to buy this bad or if you want to buy it please let me know call or text at 832-931-0735 there is a picture attached the bed looks exactly like that I promise except for the covers and stuff of course!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (89.1 KB, 231 views)
Is the "alert" ...that one can buy a bed that won't fit in an apartment?

You might want to ask the Mods to move this to "Co-Ed"!

Is the bed paid for?
  • Tetas
  • 03-27-2015, 07:58 AM
HOLY SHIT!!!
Thanks for the warning, she's OFF MY TDL!!!
Um, so how much wear and tear, use and "Johns" has this bed seen in the month that you have had it?

Could have significance on the price of the bed.
I'm not sure why you felt the alerts forum was the appropriate place for this post, but it's not. Moving to the litter box with the rest of the non-hobby topics.
  • Tetas
  • 03-27-2015, 08:43 AM
Fuckin party-pooper.
I was just coming back for a followup, you COULD have let it go as an alert for a page or two longer!
  • Trey
  • 03-27-2015, 11:21 AM
Don't think anyone here would buy it knowing what you do. Even if it really is a month old probably had a years worth of fuckin on it in that time. I think you're stuck with it.

It would be funny if Marie love tried to sell the infamous air mattress on here.