Just curious, who are the mods for this page

It says wakeup, but the last post he made was in 2019, per the search function.
Bio is mod and admin. Judge, jury and executioner. Many have fallen victim to the bio bias. I started a a thread on him. Search that in my statistics.
Bio is mod and admin. Judge, jury and executioner. Many have fallen victim to the bio bias. I started a a thread on him. Search that in my statistics. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

i'm curious what is this "bio bias" you speak of?

thank you valued poster
I started a thread on it. As per post 3.

I started a thread on it. As per post 3.

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
you mean gems like these?

Quote:

The bio-med Thread: Doesn't like disrespect
Pointed again. As if I give a fuck.

The board will miss me. I can do time. As Lex Luthor once assumed when it came to the criminal justice system.

sounds more like sour grapes to me. this "staff bias" nonsense crops up in this and other forums. it's all nonsense. bambino just got banned again, lusty just returned and i'd like to avoid ban 5.

just not seeing the so-called bias here.

Quote:

The board will miss me. I can do time. As Lex Luthor once assumed when it came to the criminal justice system.

sounds more like sour grapes to me. this "staff bias" nonsense crops up in this and other forums. it's all nonsense. bambino just got banned again, lusty just returned and i'd like to avoid ban 5.

just not seeing the so-called bias here. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You can't see the forest through the trees when it's right in your face. I worried about posting this the first time. It made it through. You didn't want me to explain why I would post this. I have my suspicions why. Some people can take and give. Some were raised to pussies. Not my niece, I'll tell you that.

He is the polite police. He has to measure the intent of malice when we address stupid people. Tough talk online is just comedy. Remember that. That's how serious I take (took) your posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlLUhZ-NHHE?si=p-C8yeMXjkg-Gt3d

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYtXbzJYck?si=-bP-NSGv0kZPLxWk
You can't see the forest through the trees when it's right in your face. I worried about posting this the first time. It made it through. You didn't want me to explain why I would post this. I have my suspicions why. Some people can take and give. Some were raised to pussies. Not my niece, I'll tell you that.

He is the polite police. He has to measure the intent of malice when we address stupid people. Tough talk online is just comedy. Remember that. That's how serious I take (took) your posts.

if you say so
  • pxmcc
  • 11-04-2023, 07:28 PM
i got 2 infractions from biomed. as best as i can figure, one of them was for making fun of Americans who go look for McDonald's coffee when they're visiting Rome. if that's not the case, maybe biomed can explain my second infraction. i understood the first one lol.
i got 2 infractions from biomed. as best as i can figure, one of them was for making fun of Americans who go look for McDonald's coffee when they're visiting Rome. if that's not the case, maybe biomed can explain my second infraction. i understood the first one lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc
He never will. Doesn't have to. He'll just quote the terms of service and be done.

if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No. The evidence speaks for itself.

He never will. Doesn't have to. He'll just quote the terms of service and be done.

No. my opinion speaks for itself.

ftfy

Quote:

just not seeing the so-called bias here. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
We all know that those who make the rules can do what they want. And those that have to be held accountable to them doesn't mean those same rules are fairly applied to them.

Unless you own the site and host it, expect things to not be "fair."

From what I have experienced and seen from others that have been moderated over, you could interpret the powers that be here wield that mod hammer like they've sipped sour grapes.

i got 2 infractions from biomed. as best as i can figure, one of them was for making fun of Americans who go look for McDonald's coffee when they're visiting Rome. if that's not the case, maybe biomed can explain my second infraction. i understood the first one lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc

No. The evidence speaks for itself.

Nope. He does not. And I know of one highly reviewed person that had their keyster (sp) kicked off here with no excuse give *AFTER* their time out expired. But that's just hearsay.

My experience could be interpreted as flying cover for a fav. I'll leave it at that.