Save the flowers this Valentine's Day

And eat some pussy instead. Better yet if you're spending it with you favorite whore, tip her. Give her a massage. Nix that. Pay for her to have a spa day. Buy something off her Amazon gift list. Do something nice once in awhile. She may reciprocate with extra time or nudge nudge wink wink. Those flowers are just gonna be dead in less than a week anyway.

Besos.
^^^so whats your suggestion in march for Steak & Bj (BBBJ)
And eat some pussy instead. Better yet if you're spending it with you favorite whore, tip her. Give her a massage. Nix that. Pay for her to have a spa day. Buy something off her Amazon gift list. Do something nice once in awhile. She may reciprocate with extra time or nudge nudge wink wink. Those flowers are just gonna be dead in less than a week anyway.

Besos. Originally Posted by Good_Delights

Not going to work.
I am not a fan of cut flowers. They are dead the moment they are cut.
But then, a live plant is pretty much dead the moment it is given to me.
What do you call the opposite of a green thumb? LOL

As far as I'm concerned...Keep the gifts and tips. Let's just give each other LOTS and LOTS of O's!!
^^^so whats your suggestion in march for Steak & Bj (BBBJ) Originally Posted by Cendell M
While I appreciate a steak is suppose to be a high-end meal some may prefer a meal that won't end in someone going into cardiac arrest. How about some sushi? Or chicken?

Be thoughtful. Get him a gym membership. A subscription to hair club for men. Schedule an appointment with his PCP for him. You know he won't don't himself.

But if you feel obligated on the blowjob, it should be the one day where swallowing is an mandatory.
  • momo
  • 02-13-2018, 03:54 PM
^^^so whats your suggestion in march for Steak & Bj (BBBJ) Originally Posted by Cendell M
Cendell.. there's crawfish and BJ
Hey, I like flowers, plants, chocolate, chicken, crawfish, steak, booze, jewelry, Amazon gift certificates, Celtic decor, and chihuahuas! Any of those would be appreciated at any time. (Well, maybe not another wee woof. I'm pretty well loaded there, but Pupperoni FOR the waggers...)

Happy Valentine's Day
to everyone! I have a date tomorrow with a hunk (and ALL men are hunks in their own glorious ways), a hunk of meat, a lobster, a bottle of aged Irish whiskey, and some good jizz, er, ahem, jazz.
Cendell.. there's crawfish and BJ Originally Posted by momo
True that but i agree with the one comment play first then CRAWFISH AND BBBJ...whatta ya say lol
While I appreciate a steak is suppose to be a high-end meal some may prefer a meal that won't end in someone going into cardiac arrest. How about some sushi? Or chicken?

Be thoughtful. Get him a gym membership. A subscription to hair club for men. Schedule an appointment with his PCP for him. You know he won't don't himself.

But if you feel obligated on the blowjob, it should be the one day where swallowing is an mandatory. Originally Posted by Good_Delights
Ok but no swallowing i prefer a nice SS LOL
  • momo
  • 02-14-2018, 11:30 AM
True that but i agree with the one comment play first then CRAWFISH AND BBBJ...whatta ya say lol Originally Posted by Cendell M
Yup.. crawfish after playing because i do like a spicy (as in hot turning me on) bbbj but not literally a burning crawfish spice bbbj.. and i'm sure u like the same a non-crawfish spice DATY.. lol
I am on board with giving flowers, but never on V-day. I have always looked at V-day as a Hallmark Holiday. Restaurants, hotels all raise their prices 10 to 20% for the days surrounding V-Day!

All the resturants will be so packed I will be considered cattle by everyone. Instead, wait a week and then celebrate V-Day on your own terms. The resturants and the hotels all will be more available and less packed, less stress on the staff, meaning a more enjoyable day for you and your SO.

For today I have bought some heart shaped pasta from Target, and will make my home made sause, and pick up a loaf of artisan bread for my SO.
  • momo
  • 02-14-2018, 12:40 PM
I am on board with giving flowers, but never on V-day. I have always looked at V-day as a Hallmark Holiday. Restaurants, hotels all raise their prices 10 to 20% for the days surrounding V-Day!

All the resturants will be so packed I will be considered cattle by everyone. Instead, wait a week and then celebrate V-Day on your own terms. The resturants and the hotels all will be more available and less packed, less stress on the staff, meaning a more enjoyable day for you and your SO. Originally Posted by Fizley
You're right.. i remember being a server in a restaurant and although i got a lot in tips, i didn't like valentine's day or mother's day.. i would have to get a massage after those days
  • pxmcc
  • 02-14-2018, 01:45 PM

But if you feel obligated on the blowjob, it should be the one day where swallowing is an mandatory. Originally Posted by Good_Delights
steak is on the Atkins (low carb) diet, which works great and does not cause heart disease, despite what all the clowns say. agreed on the swallowing btw..
  • momo
  • 02-14-2018, 03:07 PM
steak is on the Atkins (low carb) diet, which works great and does not cause heart disease, despite what all the clowns say. agreed on the swallowing btw.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
I did that diet a couple years ago.. lost 25 lbs in 2 months.. no longer had high triglycerides or cholestetol. but i found one thing.. i like bread and rice.. now i just do a balanced diet and exercise..