Not a prude. I swear. . .

I'm not a prude. I swear. I'm kinkier- than all my female friends, but Another Realm is so awesome ..I learn a lot from you all, sometimes Too much ! Sometimes I say. LORD - HAVE MERCY! NO! , NO! NO ! BUT YOU ALL ARE AWESOME, we need to have an Another realm dinner / meeting in Dallas one day. No I'M NOT HOSTING, but Damn you people are awesome & crazy as he##. I think I'm super awesome ♡ great bbbj, etc - but you all make me feel like a Sunday school teacher or Nun....you get the picture. Just laughing here , no reason. Have a super evening everyone !!!!
I said Awesome like 8... times. Apologies...... Insomnia.
That's really all I have to say here! Well, I could maybe be persuaded to make a trip to Dallas.
I'm a GFE/BFE kind of guy - straight, no chaser. But I do enjoy this forum and the openness of the topics and participants. With that said, I have survived not one but two doubles sessions with DallasRain and a now-retired force of nature. To say they were eye-opening experiences would be an understatement of epic proportions.
Bless me Father for I sinned many times today , many times yesterday , and with any luck , many times tomorrow.. ..& the next day , and the next ... I'm so so horny right now. Chipjeep...I thought your handle - said Cheapjeep. I thought WHAAAATTT? lol.
WHAT'S THE OMFG for ? Am I a prude? Let me show you just how wild I truly am ! and Cover me ... I want a Fun time with Dallas Rain myself !
Possibly sex ...possibly just drinks / dinner who knows . An another realm party sounds so so fun !!!
And by the way , I am into kink. Big time. BIG TIME. But I'm a sub, not many conversations on Another realm ...about Dom men / Sub women lifestyle stuff or hobby stuff. That makes me sad...
lol MMMMMM sweet sexy Jill....one day we shall romp in the sheets my sister in sin!

I just did a wild threesome with my guy and a hot provider...it was my present for his upcoming birthday!
{wish ya coulda been there Jill}

Yea most girls are more aggressive/dom type like me...not many sub ladies here....so that should be a marketing niche for you sugar!
Being a sub female requires a lot of trust with your top. You won't find much of that on this anonymous board - too dangerous for the ladies unless they build a trusting relationship with a particular client. If they advertise here as a sub, they could be prey for some pretty ugly stuff.

If you want to explore this side of you, suggest you get with some of the ladies to find some trusted male tops, or go to FetLife or some other forum where you can find trusted tops. Sadly, even though there is a fair amount in common, many folks in the Lifestyle doesn't have much regard for folks from the hobby, so don't be too revealing with your identity on that side.