URL / Website: NA
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Mockingbird and JC freeway behind McDs
Activities: TS, Dfk, Dtbbbj, Daty, Breast Worship, Cfs
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown. Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 4”10, less than 100 pounds. MMBs dark aerolas, Bush.
Looks Spanish.
Recommendation:Oh Hell Yes And Most Deffinitly
In route to see this beauty. Watch out guys. Here come the X-men.
In route to see this beauty. Watch out guys. Here come the X-men. Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Lovr the name bro. And you will def love Nikki. I had a chance to finally see her during the dark days. Highly impressed. Top notch for sure.
I'm particularly glad to see that she improved her table shower.. Nikki is a PSE Provider, balls-to-the-wall, and I wondered if she was going to get wild like I had read.. her table shower was rudimentary (I saw her Early March), I thought her short stature might have been a reason she didn't climb the table, LOL..

I guess the vacation did her some good (or us some good).. maybe Nikki wasn't on vacation, but was secretly huddling with the most-learned AMP scholars to improve her sessions.

I must say, though, I loved the way Nikki turned on a dime, she unleashed the PSE seemingly out of nowhere!
Gonna add her to the list
I'm particularly glad to see that she improved her table shower.. Nikki is a PSE Provider, balls-to-the-wall, and I wondered if she was going to get wild like I had read.. her table shower was rudimentary (I saw her Early March), I thought her short stature might have been a reason she didn't climb the table, LOL..

I guess the vacation did her some good (or us some good).. maybe Nikki wasn't on vacation, but was secretly huddling with the most-learned AMP scholars to improve her sessions.

I must say, though, I loved the way Nikki turned on a dime, she unleashed the PSE seemingly out of nowhere! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Like a High Speed Race Car 0-60 in 2.6 seconds
Gfe-Pse

Gonna add her to the list Originally Posted by JustASquirrel
Nice one AH !!