Wichita Falls Thank you!

Your City is now on my two thumbs up list. I will pass the news on to all my lady friends.... And if you are a drinker goodness theirs a bar hell 5 bars on every corner the old fashion kind hell I saw the sleeping dog ugh hell I can not remember all the cool looking ones. I did not go in because I have stopped drinking till my birthday I am on a strict diet but wanted to..McBrides had the best quail I HAVE EVER EATEN EVER ( sorry Nanna don't roll over in your grave) BUT WAS THE BEST QUAIL EVER EVER EVER ..my lord it was good. If their would of been a man around to watch me suck the flavor out of those little bones goodness he would of had WOOD for sure.
The town does seem to shut down at 8 p.m. the day I got robbed http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=128 in AmarilIo so all that day I ATE BADLY went to Rudys their you know comfort food even got a chocolate shake. but anyway I went to Ronnies burgers cause someone said it was the best they were closed at 8:07p.m. WOW had to settle for carls JR. but those sweet potatoe fries were the BOMB!
ANY WAY back to my juicer and jogging I will be back very soon maybe in my birthday week.
Glad ya enjoyed WF. McBrides Land & Cattle has a even better ribeye steak. Thats about the only place I will go and actually pay to eat a steak since I can usually do better myself. lol

Ronnies has a good burger but I prefer Genes Tasty Burger or Scotts drive in just down the road from Ronnies. There are quiet a few bars in the sleeping city. The Iron Horse Pub downtown is a favorite of mine and usually have a local band playing after 10 or so.

Let me know when ya are planning on coming back and I might be able to come to the sleeping city.

Redhed
YEAH someone to hang with I plan on coming Monday ON MY BIRTHDAY Yeah and will stay till wendsday lets hang out