URL / Website: -
City: Kcmo
State: Missouri
Address: Antioch
Activities: Cbj, Cfs, walk of shame
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 1- short, large fake tits, skinny from the Gunt down, large tractor tire around the middle
2- very tall for an Asian, natural D tits that sagged halfway to her belly button. Not fat, not skinny
Recommendation: No
As I said before it baffles me the number of guys who do this "roto shop" deal. I can't imagine having literally no idea who's going to be behind door #1, just to save a few bucks, I guess? I mean this is the kind of thing that happened pre all the sites like ASPD and P411. In all honesty thanks for the review, for the next dude who wants to go this route. (Not that it will help probably), but MAYBE think about shopping elsewhere if you want some kind of experience..
My experience has been this, if you’re in a bigger city, you can find a booker with solid reviews and maybe you don’t know exactly what you’re getting but got an idea. The more not Midwest (except maybe Chicago) also helps the odds.

But man, the times I’ve tried local or Omaha or similar, went like this dude. Regret and shame lol.
The good the bad and the extra large. I saw both in the same room, the big one was the size of a linebacker for the other team without the pads. I played with the younger one, the other got out of the way, then she said you finished quick. I have seen two very cute girls at this location. The second was a runway model with a gorgeous face and figure. Why she doesn't post her real face, I'll never know. What's behind door number one will always be a mystery.