It Is JustTime

This is a sad moment for me. I have been back and forth and up and down with emotions. After thinking about this for a few days I have decided that my next trip will be my farewell tour then I am retiring...

I will be picking like 6 of my favorite cities to end my career with and Lincoln and Omaha will be in that six.

I just honestly want to thank you all so much for the love you guys have shown me over the years when I come to your great state. You guys welcomed me with open arms even though I am a HUGE Michigan fan lol.. I really will miss seeing everyone and traveling around but it is just time after 5 years to bow out.

I will still do references for guys I did see over the time so girls don't hesitate to email me if you need me. My last trip will be in about 2 weeks.. I will have a more set in stone schedule soon..

Again thank you so much for all the wonderful times you guys have allowed me to have in Nebraska.. Hope to end everything with a BIG BANG
You will be missed...have a great life sweety!
All the best in the journeys you have planned after this one is over. <3
Thanks ladies.. You guys are the best
never saw you but still respected your comments and added wisdom to the board.

Good luck,
Good luck in your next journey. It was a pleasure meeting you.
Good luck with your decision. I've been wanting to meet you, maybe our schedules will match.
Good luck in your future venture hope we can meet up your last time here beautiful.
One of the few providers I had a comical blast with. You stay who you are and have fun Keeki
Missed out on this one.....Sigh
Thank you guys so much for all the love.. I am excited to do one more trip and go out with a bang
It is a sad day indeed. Who else will I share conspiracies with now. Well Good Luck in your next adventure. And thanks for all the Great times. I sure wish I was in town for you final time here, would love to seen you one last time.