Any German Speakers in KC?

I'm working on an idea with a certain old German video that most everybody has seen. I found the video rather quickly in Youtube but am apparently not smart enough to find a translation. What I did find was a link that led to a Youtube error page that said the video violated some copyright thing.

What I'm looking for is someone who's German is good enough they can put the contents, a speech, into written (American) English. The video is maybe two minutes long.

PM if you think you can help. I'd settle for somebody who is good at searching, wouldn't take much to be smarter than me.

Thanks.
I'm working on an idea with a certain old German video that most everybody has seen. I found the video rather quickly in Youtube but am apparently not smart enough to find a translation. What I did find was a link that led to a Youtube error page that said the video violated some copyright thing.

What I'm looking for is someone who's German is good enough they can put the contents, a speech, into written (American) English. The video is maybe two minutes long.

PM if you think you can help. I'd settle for somebody who is good at searching, wouldn't take much to be smarter than me.

Thanks. Originally Posted by dumars

Give us the link to the video. It has been decades since I have used German. But, who knows.

JR
Ok, that was just for the fun. If you are looking to use a early 20th century video, would you be doing so for entertainment as I attempted above?

This group http://www.meetup.com/KCGerman-group/ may be just as easily offended as many native Germans who have come to denounce the actions of historical figures likely present in such a speech. Best of luck!
Give us the link to the video. It has been decades since I have used German. But, who knows.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
My learned German goes back to my childhood so I got some of this, some I guessed, some I have no clue. Real short.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSi2x0LFno
Try this.

And if you are really lazy. Originally Posted by grandotuono
I did try to search subtitles for that video and couldn't find any or too damn lazy to wait to see if it was included. I have an underlying need for some of that stuff as I think it relates to today. How I think it does, I'll keep to myself for now.

UPDATE: Watched your suggestion, not the same gathering but it does spew the shit I would want to repeat but just too long.
My learned German goes back to my childhood so I got some of this, some I guessed, some I have no clue. Real short.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeSi2x0LFno Originally Posted by dumars
sounds like the party is hitler, hitler is germany, germany is hitler.

But if your asking, it must not be that simple and I probably screwed it up.
. Originally Posted by dumars
nein
All you have to do is look in the comments. It's 4 fucking comments down you lazy bastards.

Die partei ist Hitler, Hitler aber ist Deutschland wie Deutschland Hitler ist! Sieg heil!

Then all you have to do is find a online translator like Babelfish

The party is Hitler, but Hitler's Germany as Germany is Hitler! Victory safely!

You owe me $200. I charge $100/hour for my Translating Services with a two hour minimum.
All you have to do is look in the comments. It's 4 fucking comments down you lazy bastards.

Die partei ist Hitler, Hitler aber ist Deutschland wie Deutschland Hitler ist! Sieg heil!

Then all you have to do is find a online translator like Babelfish

The party is Hitler, but Hitler's Germany as Germany is Hitler! Victory safely!

You owe me $200. I charge $100/hour for my Translating Services with a two hour minimum. Originally Posted by grandotuono
and you demand TIPS, right?
Now replace the opening shot of Adolph with the Donald! Replace "Hitler" with "Trump", "Germany" for "America" and you got the current picture! If I had the software and the knowledge and experience, I'd do exactly that and repost!

Hail Victory, aka, Seig Heil!