no santa, but GOOOOD

I have a "friend" who won't have her kids believe in Santa claus(which is just fun) but is all about getting them to believe in God

am i the only one who sees the hypocrisy in this?
Dude, Seriously?

I don't come to eccie to share my political or religious views. On this forum, I have no desire to hear other peoples views on these subjects either.

But hey, that's just one man's opinion! You obviously have an opinion too, and btw, I do not appreciate yours whatsoever!
Dude, Seriously?

I don't come to eccie to share my political or religious views. On this forum, I have no desire to hear other peoples views on these subjects either.

But hey, that's just one man's opinion! You obviously have an opinion too, and btw, I do not appreciate yours whatsoever! Originally Posted by atitagain
L
I don't understand?

you spent time typing up a post to tell me what? that you dont come here to share opinions, then you share your opinion

hmmk.

honestly dude, seriously? rallly? come on man. etc
Well let me help you understand:

Does that help?
Coed forum clearly states is for hobby related discussions; take your propaganda elsewhere Dude.
Hmmmm.... when did BCPL guest his account again?
Moved to correct forum.
My opinion is Santa is just as imaginary as God. I've never seen either, don't believe in either and won't try to push others into believing in imaginary friends merely for comfort.
Moved to correct forum. Originally Posted by scorpio31
thank you, I goofed that one
My opinion is Santa is just as imaginary as God. I've never seen either, don't believe in either and won't try to push others into believing in imaginary friends merely for comfort. Originally Posted by Gemma34
exactly
which is what I thought was funnny

she pushes God on her family, but not santa?
arent they the same thing?
One is based in tradition, the other is based in faith. That's all. Lots of JW & Mormons have fucked up traditions, or don't believe in traditions accepted as given in our society. Muslims are traditionally dirty murdering rapists, while christians are traditionally clean murdering rapists. Topato potato.
The difference is the worst you will get from Santa for being naughty is a lump of coal.
The difference is the worst you will get from Santa for being naughty is a lump of coal. Originally Posted by grandotuono
Or a visit from krampus...
Or some hot naked elves.
I believe, oh yes I do:

The difference is the worst you will get from Santa for being naughty is a lump of coal. Originally Posted by grandotuono
Wrong: