gorilla

Has anyone ever been to the zoo and seen the gorilla throw **** at the crowd?

I think that the gorilla knows what he is doing and that it is unpleasant for those in the crowd on the receiving end. I don't think the gorilla cares about the crowd or what the crowd thinks of him.

Like the gorilla in like to throw things at the crowd and don't worry too much about what the crowd thinks.
So in your scenario, are you the gorilla or the handful of shit?
It is simply a hunch, but after his dealings with the moderating staff yesterday, I believe he was speaking metaphorically and we are the gorilla.

For awarding another bancation.
I swear this is a true story.

Last summer there were two young and very beautiful visiting the Kansas City Zoo. They decided to visit the gorilla (now you know this is a true story). They started to tease the guy by backing up near the cage and shaking their behind at them. The gorilla reached out with his long arms and pulled one of the girls right up to the cage right next to him and completed the deed.

The zookeepers came running and took her to the hospital to have things checked out. Two days later they allowed her friend to visit. She found her and found her friend in tears.

What is the matter she asked; it has been three days, are you in pain.

The answer was, no I don't hurt; but,

It has been three days and he hasn't called, written, sent a text. Nothing.

JR
It is simply a hunch, but after his dealings with the moderating staff yesterday, I believe he was speaking metaphorically and we are the gorilla. Originally Posted by scorpio31
Trick question, Scorp. He was the gorilla and a piece of shit.
Ahh, you got me once again!
I would be willing to bet his mouth never closes either.
He comes off like a guy who likes to hear himself talk.
He probably has text to speach on his computer so he can hear his own posts and comments read back.
But like all douche's that never know when to shut their mouths, someone someday is going to shut it for him.
I would be willing to bet his mouth never closes either.
He comes off like a guy who likes to hear himself talk... Originally Posted by Mccaffery
Somewhat similar to a local management professional that some of us have issues with. Hmmm, I wonder.