Should I go for DATY and DFK without any concern?

I cannot believe that this thread has gone as far as it has.
So you think licking her pussy and her asshole is somehow less "dangerous" healthwise than kissing her on the mouth? Interesting. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
No doubt. Its like gals that say they won't kiss, but they'd be happy to "take" your load....
I've been told that kissing was too "Intimate" and saved for their Boyfriend or Husband. Uhh Ok then...
I've been told that kissing was too "Intimate" and saved for their Boyfriend or Husband. Uhh Ok then... Originally Posted by ben dover
Excuses lol
heck I'll kiss you after kissing my kitty

I've been told that kissing was too "Intimate" and saved for their Boyfriend or Husband. Uhh Ok then... Originally Posted by ben dover
heck I'll kiss you after kissing my kitty Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Keeper! Wait, after you kiss your kitty? I want to see that too!
heck I'll kiss you after kissing my kitty Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
That's what I like!
And I'll kiss you after cumming in your mouth! LOL
I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle
I see that unlike me, you have Premium Access, and you have access to the Men's Locker Room. Hopefully there you can get some recommendations on Providers in your area who are known for their hygiene practices. In Baton Rouge, there is a Provider known as "Seeking P" who is very well known for practices that she and her clients take before and after sessions. If you book a session with her, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't at all mind discussing the topic with you. I know at least one other Provider in the New Orleans area who works in the health care field, but none in your area, sorry.

Anyway, I see no problem with your question at all ... we just do what we can, right?
I see many of the encounter reports have DFK and DATY in it, and my friends who introduced me to the hobby tells me never to do those because of STD risk.
I'm no expert in sexed so I'm asking you guys how you guys make decision? Originally Posted by squirtle

You are not likely to get anything from kissing other than potentially herpes. Not saying all other infections are impossible, just very unlikely. Remember, herpes can be spread through non sexual contact, such as shaking someone's hand. It can also effect almost any body part. For instance, there are herpes infections of the eye.

There's a chance you could get gonorrhea and other infections from DATY, but that's dependent on your partner being infected. Even if she is, there's no guarantee the infection will spread to you.

It's not something I would worry about. If there's an usually strong odor near her pelvis, might want to think twice about the DATY. Same for any visible signs of infection. You are not likely to get HIV from anything oral as the saliva in the mouth is hostile to the virus; though there is a very remote chance.
I see that unlike me, you have Premium Access, and you have access to the Men's Locker Room. Hopefully there you can get some recommendations on Providers in your area who are known for their hygiene practices. In Baton Rouge, there is a Provider known as "Seeking P" who is very well known for practices that she and her clients take before and after sessions. If you book a session with her, I'm pretty sure she wouldn't at all mind discussing the topic with you. I know at least one other Provider in the New Orleans area who works in the health care field, but none in your area, sorry.

Anyway, I see no problem with your question at all ... we just do what we can, right? Originally Posted by Pooyie!
So you’re saying if I have sex with the head nurse (assumed female tyvm), I’m fine?

I’d like to be in clinical nursing class where each female nursing student gets to kiss me lick me and practice being the head nurse in front of the whole class.

True story: one doctors office in the medical center had two nurses in training. I had taken a 14 year old family member and his mom to the office. The doctor and two nurses all checked him for a hernia. I so much wanted to volunteer to be checked for a hernia but do not think it would have gone over too well.
Well if I could kiss my kitty I would never need a Man to do it lol, but I'll kiss you after you kiss my kitty or my bun hole .

Keeper! Wait, after you kiss your kitty? I want to see that too! Originally Posted by Lebrewski
hellll ueah that what im talking bout
Well if I could kiss my kitty I would never need a Man to do it lol, but I'll kiss you after you kiss my kitty or my bun hole . Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
i gotta meet you one day ...hopefully soon!!!
vesting real real soon like in a day soon
i gotta meet you one day ...hopefully soon!!! Originally Posted by Footfein75