How has the hobby world affected your real world family relationships?

Has being a provider or hobbyist hurt or helped your relationships with your significant other, or would it if they found out?

What about it's affect on your kids and siblings and parents etc etc?
Has being a provider or hobbyist hurt or helped your relationships with your significant other, or would it if they found out?

What about it's affect on your kids and siblings and parents etc etc? Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
It has greatly improved the sex that I have with all of the above. Best Regards, Arkansas.
Its allowed me an amazing amount of freedom and ability to do whatever I want..xoxo
Love it

What about it's affect on your kids and siblings and parents etc etc? Originally Posted by Sheep Herder
Surprised you let someone else get the ball rolling with your thread.
Wanna share so everyone can get a feel for what you are asking for?

It has greatly improved the sex that I have with all of the above. Best Regards, Arkansas. Originally Posted by CoverMe
That's bonding with the family
Its allowed me an amazing amount of freedom and ability to do whatever I want..xoxo
Love it Originally Posted by CashmereLove
DITTO!!

I can do what I want/when I want and go where I want....I luv being able to go somewhere and basically "pay for my vacation"

and the ones in my family who need to know,know....and they accept it.
Love it Originally Posted by CashmereLove
DITTO!!

I can do what I want/when I want and go where I want....I luv being able to go somewhere and basically "pay for my vacation"

and the ones in my family who need to know,know....and they accept it. Originally Posted by DallasRain
At first I took your responces as self centered and I took it as your freedom and happiness are more important than perhaps your sons feelings if he was to learn mommy sucked dick to feed him.

How much hurt and pain are y'all willing to subject your loved ones to if they found out? How would you view someone's wife catching you with her husband? Does being a home wrecker bother you?

Guys would it bother if your wife found out and was deeply hurt that you see prostitutes? Or if your daughters found out? Would any of you guys be proud that your daughter paid her bills by getting fucked in the ass by random guys?
I apologize if I came off selfish or aloof!

My children know what I do......we are a close knit family & live close to each other.
My children & grandkids are most important to me! And I have been in an open relationship with my SO for over 30 years {high school sweethearts}....he loves what i do and is proud of me....we may be a dysfunctional family to alot of people...but it works for us! LOL

I just enjoy being in the hobby because it allows me the freedom to be "off when I want & work when i want to",.....if I need personal family time,I take off........If I need a "hobby fix" then I play!.........I enjoy the lifestyle in every way!!
My kids are grown so my life is centered around me..everyone who is important knows what i do.

But...Sheep,basically what your saying and what your meaning are 2 different things...lmao
It gives you pleasure to be a total dick and put others down. I wish I hadnt evn responded to this thread because as I look at you prior posts I know who you are. Fuck off
But...Sheep,basically what your saying and what your meaning are 2 different things...lmao Originally Posted by CashmereLove
I think Cashmere gives the best answer to this post. Otherwise, I enjoy the variety of individuals I have met. There has been no change for me.
Nothing like yet another redundant "moralist" based thread questioning those who choose the hobby lifestyle!

Beware those who join merely to preach and question.
^^yup
My SO and I have been married for 30+ years. A few years ago we agreed to have an open marriage where we allow each other to occasionally see people outside our marriage, with the agreement that we come home and spend the night in our own bed. We don't ask questions, we just say that we're going to see our friend. It's not for everyone, but it works for us.

I've had a couple of lovers, but the problem was they became too attached. They wanted to leave their husbands and for me to leave my wife. That's not going to happen, so I had to stop seeing them. This hobby allows me to have the occasional variety that I crave, without the emotional attachment. Only one woman gets my love.

Does she know I see others? Yes. Does she know I give them donations? No. Would she be upset about it? Probably yes, about the money, but she'd also be glad that I'm avoiding emotional attachments. Am I afraid she'll find out? I'd rather avoid that, but I'm also not afraid of it.

So far as "would you like your daughter to earn a living like this" type of conversation goes. I see myself as equals with the providers I see - I'm no better and I'm no worse. We're doing this together, and we're helping each other get by in this world.
Nothing like yet another redundant "moralist" based thread questioning those who choose the hobby lifestyle!

Beware those who join merely to preach and question. Originally Posted by ck1942
I not sure why you seem to take offense to me having morals. I see nothing wrong with hobbying as long as it does not negatively affect your family. I use prostitutes and strippers but I'm very vigilant about keeping this hobby out of my public and professional life. I'm not married yet nor do I have kids so my risk is minimal compared to many here.

There are valid reasons for a woman to turn tricks perhaps it enables her to afford better medical treatment for a loved one, the examples can be numerous.

Perhaps some are more concerned about themselves which does much to explain broken and dysfunctional family lives.
quote----There are valid reasons for a woman to turn tricks perhaps it enables her to afford better medical treatment for a loved one, the examples can be numerous.

Perhaps some are more concerned about themselves which does much to explain broken and dysfunctional family lives.

NONE of the above with me....I actually have a close knit family life and I was raised by loving Christian parents in a big family.
I do this for the freedom and the chance to travel & sightsee at same time...I hated working "for the man"....a...And also,since I am a natural born nympho, this suits me much better anyways...LOL
^^ there's nothing wrong IMO sounds like you have dealt with the issue so you can go about this hobby the way you have chosen.

We are all responsible for are choices some take responsibility some just don't care enough about others in their lives.