Give us the Boards back

There are women in this business who are strong, BOLD, Passionate and good business women, we are outspoken, demanding and downright unfiltered at times, but this is us.. the women of Passion, We are the women of this business..we are good lovers, we have amazing minds, we know exactly what you need in and out of bed. We are here for you!

Can we cause drama, YES, can we douse it out when we want YES.. but we are the women that have been thru it all in this business.

We have been stood up, stalked, lied to, heard the wildest stories in the business, asked the funniest things, kept the most amazing secrets that you have told us, we have done the wildest things to you, Kissed on by drunks and fought off bare-backers and stinky men and we have done all this with a smile.

NOW, we are asking for our boards back….

What I mean is this..

When we ladies come on the boards, we want to talk, we really do want to post, but at the risk of getting flamed or made to look bad, most people on the boards will do what they can to make each other look bad.

To protect our reputation, we don’t post anymore, we are afraid to talk, to voice our opinions, to say what we really feel. Or even just to be silly sometimes.

Those of us that do speak up get labeled, shit stirrers, drama queens, board hi-jacker’s, bitches, and most likely get Rumors started around them to RUIN their reputation.

So ease up with each other, this is not a mind race. Nobody has to be smarter than anyone else, nobody has to one up anyone, or try to sound the funniest. Nothing can ever be cured on these boards, no one is going to save the world or even have the best advice, so relax.. let us post again.

Try HARD not to make us feel little, or insignificant or hurt our feelings.. we are your lovers, we are ladies we have feelings, most of us are tender and loving and all we really want to do is love you..Make love to you, Rock your worlds and be your mistresses.

Let us come back and post,,we need the COMMUNITY back in this business.

Peace and Kum-bi_ya my friends!
Looks like you are posting.

I think that you need to have thick skin to be on any board.

I have been told that I treat girls like shit but I know better than that.
its only one guy and it was after reading one of my posts
I dont let it bother me at all.

Dont let shit get to you and move on.
Post away and ignore the idiots
Looks like you are posting.

I think that you need to have thick skin to be on any board.

I have been told that I treat girls like shit but I know better than that.
its only one guy and it was after reading one of my posts
I dont let it bother me at all.

Dont let shit get to you and move on.
Post away and ignore the idiots Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Last year i got into somewhat heated discussion on a main stream board non related to the hobby. I was like .. kids, i got 3.5 years of hoe boards battles, you gotta try harder

Lina
Post all you want. It's been said many times that each post a lady makes is like a mini ad for her, good or bad. Same for the guys, I'm sure that many ladies have declined to see someone based on their posting history. The point being that no matter what your "board personality" is, some will like it, some not.
Post all you want. It's been said many times that each post a lady makes is like a mini ad for her, good or bad. Same for the guys, I'm sure that many ladies have declined to see someone based on their posting history. The point being that no matter what your "board personality" is, some will like it, some not. Originally Posted by rcinokc

I agree. And I also believe that despite how some people can be 'different' online, I think a person's real personality DOES come out in their posting style on the boards.
I guess from a male perspective, I try to post only when I have something to contribute and move the thread along. If I can't say something nice, I don't post...
Even doing the few reviews I have done, I have not always had a "rock my world" kind of time, maybe the timing was off, chemistry not quite there... whatever. I still wrote the review putting the best light on the situation and explained with compassion that it was not the best or worst experience, YMMV...

This is my way, using these boards, I am trying to get information about great ladies, explore my interests and learn something new everyday.

Be well...

To protect our reputation, we don’t post anymore, we are afraid to talk, to voice our opinions, to say what we really feel. Or even just to be silly sometimes.

Those of us that do speak up get labeled, shit stirrers, drama queens, board hi-jacker’s, bitches, and most likely get Rumors started around them to RUIN their reputation.... Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I agree with your approach, Charlotte. Thanks for your post. When Edmund Burke said, "all that is required for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" this is what he meant. In any community or organization, when the voice of reason or civility is silenced, either by force or frustration, the evil voices rise to power. When common decency becomes the most prevalent voice, this board can be what you (and I) want it to be.

There are a few in every organization who dress up like captain badass and try to frighten everyone else. Generally speaking, with every keystroke they fit a profile that is easily detectable by even the most freshman analyst. Some on this board are so predictable that they need only type a few words and we can confirm their motives and their next moves. Of course, we need not worry, they never recognize themselves in posts such as this.

Again, your approach is right. Your cause worthy. Speak up. Post up. The board can be just as good as we want it to be.

Great post.
I agree. And I also believe that despite how some people can be 'different' online, I think a person's real personality DOES come out in their posting style on the boards. Originally Posted by alluringava
In spite of that, one lady out of fifty will actually see me. I thinck that is a pretty good average considering.
In spite of that, one lady out of fifty will actually see me. I thinck that is a pretty good average considering my avatar. Originally Posted by pyramider
Is this what you meant to say?
It's funny, I posted this same thing across the boards in different cities and got so many different responses.. All good but one LARGE board,, they ripped the thread apart.

Nice to see where the gentlemen were!
Well Said!

xoxo
The thing that I notice is--
No matter how vocal some elements are on this board (and for me, it tends to be men who are lowering the bar in the hobby and trying to actively work together to pressure women, demanding more for less)
I have to remember one thing:

For every one of those men, there's 5-10 others who lurk, and after posting what my opinion is, no matter the potential stupidity that might get aimed at me from the type of man I dislike, there's going to be a few of the lurkers who email me appreciating my stance and seeking me out.

So be the person who you are, and if you get flamed, do your best to rise above. It's annoying how defending yourself can bring you down to the attacker's level, but sometimes it is better to ignore them and not give them the satisfaction of your attention.

Say your opinion, tend to those who don't pipe up but appreciate you for doing so, and laugh all the way to the bank.