What To Do With Your Money

I've always wondered ladies what you do with your money if your out traveling or at a incall for a day or so? Do you keep it on you, somewhere in the hotel room, or possibly in the trunk of your car?

I know you ladies can rack up a substantial amount over a day or so from providing. It only takes one client to rob you at knife or gunpoint in a hotel room. It's also the same if your out and carrying that much cash in your purse and someone robs you.
..... It only takes one client to rob you at knife or gunpoint in a hotel room. It's also the same if your out and carrying that much cash in your purse and someone robs you. Originally Posted by shorty
Probably why none of the ladies will tell you......

What do you use for the combination to your safe?
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-30-2012, 06:27 AM
To the people I see, my daily rate wouldn't be enough to tempt them to even think about robbery. Play money... poker money... pocket change. LOL. Totally not worth risking bodily injury or charges for that now is it?

Also, think that most ladies with monthly arrangements usually don't keep cash on hand.

Hell, even out and about on my daily, I am lucky if I even have $100 on me cause well... plastic is easier to replace.

I don't think I would put people around me that I feel I have to worry about robbery or worse. We all know you can't prevent everything though. Maybe green dot is the better way to pay fees, since the moment you give the gal the number, the money is out of reach???
My pimp comes and gets it?

Lina

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
I've always wondered ladies what you do with your money if your out traveling or at a incall for a day or so? Do you keep it on you, somewhere in the hotel room, or possibly in the trunk of your car?

I know you ladies can rack up a substantial amount over a day or so from providing. It only takes one client to rob you at knife or gunpoint in a hotel room. It's also the same if your out and carrying that much cash in your purse and someone robs you. Originally Posted by shorty

I immediately deposit it at a nearby bank and store it in the safe if I can't get to the bank daily. Or, I go to a nearby store and use money orders or cashier's checks to pay for bills ahead of time. Or, again, a cashier's check to deposit into my retirement account if I am near my brokerage firm in a city. And no one would dare rob me. He would end up dead or severely injured and I am not kidding. As it is, I HAD one terrible incident in my whole life where a guy tried to take my purse and I knocked him out cold, called security and then the police came, and arrested his ass for robbery. He also ended up in the hospital when I was through with him.
I have a big rock I go and hide it under. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!! Ps the rock is tied to the mean dog beside it.........

good answer. I'm actually suprised how many have actually responded. Thought the topic would be a little taboo.

Unfortunatly, that's probably right for a lot of ladies.

I immediately deposit it at a nearby bank and store it in the safe if I can't get to the bank daily. Or, I go to a nearby store and use money orders or cashier's checks to pay for bills ahead of time. Or, again, a cashier's check to deposit into my retirement account if I am near my brokerage firm in a city. And no one would dare rob me. He would end up dead or severely injured and I am not kidding. As it is, I HAD one terrible incident in my whole life where a guy tried to take my purse and I knocked him out cold, called security and then the police came, and arrested his ass for robbery. He also ended up in the hospital when I was through with him. Originally Posted by alluringava
So far the most complete answer.
Unfortunatly, that's probably right for a lot of ladies.
Originally Posted by shorty
THAT I could never understand ...
THAT I could never understand ... Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Well they do offer to protect and give you your money when you ask for it!!
I buy money orders from an automated machine. What I do with them until I get home is not really your concern
Well they do offer to protect and give you your money when you ask for it!! Originally Posted by shorty

Now I get it, pimps are like investment bankers!

Lina
Now I get it, pimps are like investment bankers!