A question for providers?

Just curious, I just looked at a post for a provider travelling to Houston. She is soooo fucking delicious, I would love to see her. But, I do most of my hobbying on weekends. I normally work long days and I prefer to schedule sessions when I have more leisure time. I just don’t get it! You are travelling to one of the biggest cities in the US, and you don’t include a weekend as part of your visit? I’m single, so I don’t have to work around getting a piece of ass without my wife finding out. I guess if I was married I might find it easier to sneak away from work for an hour or two to get laid.
Ladies, whether you are travelling or not, are weekdays the most profitable? This question may have been asked before, but do you get more appointments on weekdays or weekends?
For me it's not about that. A lot of providers have other jobs that determine their schedule. My second job usually consists of weekend shifts. Or perhaps some providers know they'll miss out on weekend appointments back home.
I was a tour girl for two years. I found that MY clientele was men who were sneaking away during day hours from Daytime Executive Jobs.

I think that solely Depends on the providers demographic target audience, what type of man she sees.

Weekend party girls see weekend party guys or men who have no families, or Golf days,, etc.

I think It would be harder to sneak away with wife home.

When I toured I would always make Sunday my travel day, it seemed to be a slower day than normal,, so Monday set up.. work till Saturday.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 11:28 PM
Hey Gymrat I just came through Orange Texas on Wednesday .

I just did a 13 day 3 state tour and I was busy on weekends and on weekdays. It seems to be more busy during the weekdays though because a good majority of the fellas are married so daytime activities are what works best for them. I was in Mississippi during Memorial Weekend though and fellas were trying to find ways to sneak out of a house full of company but only the single guys prevailed lol.
Hey Gymrat I just came through Orange Texas on Wednesday . Originally Posted by Paven
Damn it, Karma must be punishing me for soemthing I did in a past life, or I would have seen your ads! We seldom get ECCIE approved providers in the Orange area!
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Well I didn't stay in Orange I stayed in Lake Charles twice, once going in and once coming back to Galveston. I guess a gal would post in Beaumont to reach the Orange crowd?
I'm in your same boat dude. I'm a weekend warrior too.But I have heard from many ladies the bulk of their clients are primarily during the weekdays. And it seems most time in the ad section when ladies advertise touring schedules weekends are negated.

On the same token though....If I was wanting to book an overnight with a lady on say like a Friday night......aand her touring schedule in my area was tues to Saturday morning, Ill be less likely to book because she will probably have less energy and her performance may be affected by that weekend tour or the possible traaffic she has acquired. Basically if she's in town for 1 day or one day and a half and I haven't seen her I wont even try for those reasons.

It seems to me usually the providers that are in the 27 and younger age are more open to weekend appointments. They have less responsibilities usually (kids, husband, work, etc) and are moreso availiable. But a lot also prefer to parrty on weekends and need more advance notice.
  • Paven
  • 06-02-2012, 11:55 PM
I don't party or have kids so I am available on weekends for the most part. I just got back from an outcall a little while ago and I better get to bed because I have a Sunday morning appointment as well! Damn work ethic! lol
I find that during the week I'm busy.mbut. Days like today I'd go home....