Where Were You When JFK Was Shot?

I guess you'd have to be an old fart to answer this. Everyone says they remember where they were. Maybe we'll get a few interesting answers. I was in Brother Terrence's geometry class at S.J.C.I. waiting for the last period of the day to end. Can't believe it's been 50 years. At least I can still get it up. LOL
I was in my 1st year HS in my science class dreaming about my hot teacher. LMAO Ed
  • Tiger
  • 11-21-2013, 09:01 AM
Wasn't born yet
Just a twinkle in my fathers eye.
I was 3. But I remember watching the funeral with my mom and couldn't figure out why she was crying.
At least I can still get it up. Originally Posted by jokacz
Hell with the assassination, lets hear more abot the heat u packin homie!
I was a self absorbed child awaiting my 7th birthday party on the 23rd. My B-Day party got cancelled... and I was pretty pissed about the inconvenience it caused me. (Not much has changed LOL). I also remember being at my grandparents house when Jack Ruby shot Oswald on live tv.
4th Grade, holy shit I'm old!!!!
in my moms belly
in my moms belly Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Ditto!
wow...seems a lifetime ago.....i believe i was getting ready for a Beatles concert in Europe...
wow...seems a lifetime ago.....i believe i was getting ready for a Beatles concert in Europe... Originally Posted by aj14620
10'th Grade English class I am old LOL
I was in spiritual limbo resolving my past life drama awaiting my new hell...haha

I really don't know
A senior at KESHS, sixth period German class. What I remember after that was how quiet it was.