Mike Tomliin

Get fined for his side line antics on thanksgiving day against the ravens when he impede the progress of the ravens receiver
I thought it was pretty obvious he cheated. The runner should have taken him out, LoL. It was sort of funny, I surpised didn't pull the flag.
I agree there should of been a flag on the play and the returner should of ran right over him. He should be getting a call from the no fun commissioner for that move.
If we call for his resignation it may appear racially motivated
Tomlin's antics sort of reminded me of a play way back when, as a player was racing down the sideline returning a kickoff, apparently heading for a touchdown, when reserve player Dick Moegle of Rice University, who was standing on the sideline, and not in the game, decided to tackle him.
Correcting my previous post. Dickey Moegle was the runner and Tommy Lewis was the tackler who came from the sideline and wasn't on the field. Consequently, Lewis was suspended, but didn't serve it, because he quit his team.
Yeah, then after the stunt Tomlin's caught on camera grinning and laughing. Good example of sportsmanship at the highest level.

Oh, how I wish the runner would have veered to the sideline and laid the wood on that douche bag!
3 rivers, each muddier and more polluted than the next. These Appalachian folk have suffered enough
  • Doove
  • 11-30-2013, 04:42 PM
Yeah, then after the stunt Tomlin's caught on camera grinning and laughing. Good example of sportsmanship at the highest level.

Oh, how I wish the runner would have veered to the sideline and laid the wood on that douche bag! Originally Posted by The Drummer
To be fair, he could have just as easily been laughing at his own stupidity for allowing that to happen. To be honest, i don't think it was intentional, and i'll bet he did that quite often, but this was the first time it got to the point where a return was headed right toward his back.

Nevertheless, i'm thinking any penalty he might receive is fair.
Polamalu aging fast

Oh, how I wish the runner would have veered to the sideline and laid the wood on that douche bag! Originally Posted by The Drummer
Wood?? WTF!! The runner should have HAMMERED him!
  • Doove
  • 12-02-2013, 03:19 PM
To be honest, i don't think it was intentional, Originally Posted by Doove
Saw a different video of it.

I think i've changed my mind.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...rs-punishment/
To be fair, he could have just as easily been laughing at his own stupidity for allowing that to happen. To be honest, i don't think it was intentional, and i'll bet he did that quite often, but this was the first time it got to the point where a return was headed right toward his back.

Nevertheless, i'm thinking any penalty he might receive is fair. Originally Posted by Doove
Saw a different video of it.

I think i've changed my mind.

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2013/...rs-punishment/ Originally Posted by Doove
Well Doofe.....
In just two short posts, you have covered EVERY base and said nothing.
That's consistent.
Carry on.
  • Doove
  • 12-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Well Doofe.....
In just two short posts, you have covered EVERY base and said nothing.
That's consistent.
Carry on. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Have at it, Paul.