Who do you like better

La guns or guns and roses la guns will be in town on 12/8
i gotta say ..id have to hold out for guns and roses..
Welcome to the buffet
Appetite For Destruction.

and yet still...guns and roses are my pick..
  • GP
  • 12-03-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome to the buffet
Appetite For Destruction.

Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Is that a recent pic? WOW
pretty sure he wouldnt have a prblem with my screening..i dont much look at folks the way they look..i have entertained some pretty hott ass guys and guess what ..they treated me like shit..one guy had the the nerve to alert on me..his looks are well played out by now....on the other hand ..some of my clients are soo wow..and sweeter than a honeybee in may in the south...suuuweeetttt!!!!.for real..however looks..do not play into my music likes and my man likes ..it comes from within...ijs...
Guns and Roses ..saw them once in T.O. before with Skid Row LOL geeesh why do I admit this stuff LOL
pretty sure he wouldnt have a prblem with my screening..i dont much look at folks the way they look..i have entertained some pretty hott ass guys and guess what ..they treated me like shit..one guy had the the nerve to alert on me..his looks are well played out by now....on the other hand ..some of my clients are soo wow..and sweeter than a honeybee in may in the south...suuuweeetttt!!!!.for real..however looks..do not play into my music likes and my man likes ..it comes from within...ijs... Originally Posted by aj14620
You're so cool Ms Nita
Guns and Roses ..saw them once in T.O. before with Skid Row LOL geeesh why do I admit this stuff LOL Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
I'd prefer to see Skid Row with original line up
(Sebastian Bach left didn't he? Don't keep up on bands like I used too.

I was in the Army when Appetite was battling LA Guns on the radio. We played the shit outta both lol But I got sooooo tired of hearing Sweet Child and Paradise City so overplayed. Both original discs were great all the way thru tho! But I've often wondered if LA Guns wasn't trapped in GNRs shadow how much bigger they would've become? Still their front man (Blackie Lawless or something right? Going totally on memory here sorry) was no match for the Axle / Slash duo. Loved both bands back in the day tho....

And to make FF feel better: I still have a jean jacket somewhere with the patches sewn on to prove it! Lol
and yet still...guns and roses are my pick.. Originally Posted by aj14620
Original line up I'd love to see. But Axle's last? I did dig Chinese Democracy song but didn't care for the album.
They are Guns and Roses in name only without Slash.
I'd prefer to see Skid Row with original line up
(Sebastian Bach left didn't he? Don't keep up on bands like I used too.

And to make FF feel better: I still have a jean jacket somewhere with the patches sewn on to prove it! Lol Originally Posted by gaijin1969
I don't know much about those bands anymore either..they were original when I saw them ...my parents took me I was 5, I swear, LOL

Kidding...I played a few Mötley Crüe albums backwards in my youth ..and had a lot of long hair crushes..OMG so embarrassing

I didn't have a jean coat, but thank you I do feel better, I remember having every square inch of my room covered in rock posters lol...again omg lol
You're so cool Ms Nita Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
i adore you too ms fine..
They are Guns and Roses in name only without Slash. Originally Posted by Oldedawg
oh def a fan of slash..id do him..lol
  • Tiger
  • 12-04-2013, 01:58 PM
You're so cool Ms Nita Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
i adore you too ms fine.. Originally Posted by aj14620

the makings of a dynamic duo