Closed Thread Because of Me!! Hmmmm

Never saw in any rules that I couldn't comment on a old thread if I see something I like Then I respond to it not in any way did I want to add info to the thread!!! I liked what she said so I commented on it!! It's seems that everyone has all eyes on me but that's cool cuz I am a great catch to lol look at and drool over.... Story of my life and I am used to it!!
Because its two years old I can't comment!!

MODS" help me understand this? Publicly PLEASEEEEEE & THANK YOU!!
Yes my comment did add to the alert because of what I have witnessed at these hotels I travel to when traveling!! IT'S A WARNING BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE GIRLS!! I HAVE SEEN THEM IN ROOM RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!! Thanks very much!!

I dnt easily get upset but this one got me!!
This is crazy umma stick to my P411 & Ter cuz this is crazy.... I don't watch ppl so y everybody watching me!! I mind my business point blank period!! I got a feeling that sumbody is not liking me on this sight!! Cause Im super beautiful & talented and they know it!! & I think I know who it is... RTM THIS... Outta here
heh
or is that WTF
from a review:
Ah geez, this girl just don't get any of the rules..LOL...BD Originally Posted by ben dover
seems so

Hope she comes back
1) I kinda want to know in pm from her WTF is going on or happened.

2) so I done take the rap

dang was have good debate and gone
word
from a review:

seems so

Hope she comes back
1) I kinda want to know in pm from her WTF is going on or happened.

2) so I done take the rap

dang was have good debate and gone Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Noooo ur way off here.... Its ppl pickn but I can pick to so its all gd!!! Lol... Ahhhhh lolololol
heh
or is that WTF Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No its definitely "WTF"
Omg I have a headache.... why do I bother reading half this shit? Worse is feeling a need to comment.

Ugh never mind....